Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Try this experiment

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by basil19.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I want to try this experiment, to see if i can come up with a conclusion,  4.THis drawing would be for my home state CT. on 10-15-10 night. concentrate on 1 number or any   two digit number , you don;t have to be mystical to try something new.Feel strong about possibiliightties only using the mind the mind has all the data of your lottery history, it knows patterns,trends and formulas to figure out numbers if you ask a particular question to the brain you must know what to do to look up the information inside of you.Its importatant to go through your complete lottery history or atleast 5 years just look throgh once and thats it .Give me the numbers you think think only of a single diget ot double digit number i will post the results next week on 10-14-10  for Ct. 1015-10.Give it a try for fun .

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34165 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2010, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I want to try this experiment, to see if i can come up with a conclusion,  4.THis drawing would be for my home state CT. on 10-15-10 night. concentrate on 1 number or any   two digit number , you don;t have to be mystical to try something new.Feel strong about possibiliightties only using the mind the mind has all the data of your lottery history, it knows patterns,trends and formulas to figure out numbers if you ask a particular question to the brain you must know what to do to look up the information inside of you.Its importatant to go through your complete lottery history or atleast 5 years just look throgh once and thats it .Give me the numbers you think think only of a single diget ot double digit number i will post the results next week on 10-14-10  for Ct. 1015-10.Give it a try for fun .

Hi, I will try it later on..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2010, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Which lottery are the numbers for Pick 3? Pick 4? Cash 5? Lotto? Or do you want us to do it for a lottery in our own state?

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

44 a dbl dig

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Sorry about that , its for play 4 for Ct. and then we will try another state,but if you gamble online it really won't matter.If i don't get the amount of people then it won't be possible for all to try to win.