Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you could make, Pick6/49 into a Pick4 you could make it a stock market..

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2010, 3:15 am - IP Logged

i thought into segmenting it into:

1-12 then 13-24 then 25-36 then 37-49...but the problem is that, it selects, 2 more numbers...but if you only had to match the 4 out of the 6 then in a 0-9 game,

6 numbers selected, 4 at a time has: 15 tickets....Which will mean, everytime a Pick6 combination plays there is really, 15 combinations playing on the pick4....because you only have to match4...4/6 pays: $150 dollars..

7 x $150 = $1050 a home mortgage...

$1,050 x 25 years paying the mortgage = $300,000...

anyways i was thinking...

the first number in the range: 1-12 is part of the pick4 while if a second number is played the distance between the first number of the range and that number is recorded for the: 15 combinations playing on the Pick4...

dont get it?? Imagine a pick4 that plays: 15 times instead of just, once...And if you match it you win: $150 dollars...i think you can match it box..

again, like a stock market...

i think i made a mistake, not all 15 combinations will be the winners...i was just trying something out here...

the good thing is that, even if is not a Pick4 but a Pick6/0-12 you can match it box and you win the jackpot...and not just straight...

actually i am correct it will be like a stock market if you let the 15 permutation game numbers be like combination numbers, except that there will not be: 15 combinations but less...probably 5 or 6...

so it will stil be like a stock market...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2010, 3:44 am - IP Logged

i thought into segmenting it into:

1-12 then 13-24 then 25-36 then 37-49...but the problem is that, it selects, 2 more numbers...but if you only had to match the 4 out of the 6 then in a 0-9 game,

6 numbers selected, 4 at a time has: 15 tickets....Which will mean, everytime a Pick6 combination plays there is really, 15 combinations playing on the pick4....because you only have to match4...4/6 pays: $150 dollars..

7 x $150 = $1050 a home mortgage...

$1,050 x 25 years paying the mortgage = $300,000...

anyways i was thinking...

the first number in the range: 1-12 is part of the pick4 while if a second number is played the distance between the first number of the range and that number is recorded for the: 15 combinations playing on the Pick4...

dont get it?? Imagine a pick4 that plays: 15 times instead of just, once...And if you match it you win: $150 dollars...i think you can match it box..

again, like a stock market...

i think i made a mistake, not all 15 combinations will be the winners...i was just trying something out here...

the good thing is that, even if is not a Pick4 but a Pick6/0-12 you can match it box and you win the jackpot...and not just straight...

actually i am correct it will be like a stock market if you let the 15 permutation game numbers be like combination numbers, except that there will not be: 15 combinations but less...probably 5 or 6...

so it will stil be like a stock market...

now that i think about it i am correct...It will be like a stock market it will be like a Pick4 playing: 15 times per drawing [30 times for the states that play, twice a day] and if you match any of the 15 drawings you win, but you only win: $150 dollars...but you can get it box too, just got to order it straight and you win...

and the reason for this is that, unlike pick4 all 6 numbers are winners...in pick4 only 4 numbers are winners...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨