Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sad Day in the Bahamas

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by lithoniagyrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
Eleuthera
Bahamas
Member #42652
July 6, 2006
601 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Eight Bahamian men died when the Cessna twin engine aircraft they were traveling in crashed shortly after take-off on Tuesday around 12:20pm. The flight and ABC Airways Charter was en-route to San Salvador when the crash occurred. The plane, according to the flight inspectorate was substantially damaged after it crashed into Lake Killarney.

Nassau, Bahamas — Scores of condolences are pouring into our newsrooms from all over the world following the death of seven persons who died today in a plane crash in lake Killarney.
The Cessna 402 flown by veteran pilot, Nelson Hanna, crash-landed just after takeoff at the Lynden Pindling International Airport. BP has learnt a member of the advance lighting team of the popular group Visage were headed to San Salvador along with others for an event during the island’s homecoming weekend. The event is to kick off on Friday night.
In a press statement issued just following the incident bandleader Obie Pindling said the following:

“The Visage family has suffered a tremendous loss today. Rumors are circulating that the band members were on the plane. One of the occupants is a present member of the Visage family, and the rest are all considered family because of our very close association over the years. On behalf of everyone in Visage family, past and present, we extend our deepest sympathies to the families everyone involved in the accident.”

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.

FRIDAY-DA13th's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #61587
    May 28, 2008
    1661 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Treea you said it right a sad day my condolences to all persons and families affected. Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34549 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Treea you said it right a sad day my condolences to all persons and families affected. Blue Angel

That is Sad, I express my Sympathy,to the Families. Lord give them strength. They are in my Prayers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I am saddened to hear of such tragedy at the time where a celebration was to begin.

Condolences to the family of the deceased and to the loved ones of the deceased.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

My deepest sympathy.

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
            Lithonia,GA
            United States
            Member #92699
            June 12, 2010
            505 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

May God offer this family the perfect peace that only he can provide during this time of loss. They will be in my prayers.

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......