Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL, GA, TX, NY Only Numbers...

Topic closed. 2563 replies. Last post 6 years ago by cv844.

Page 91 of 171
PrintE-mailLink
Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Dunn, NC
United States
Member #97560
September 19, 2010
929 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP family I am down this morning because one of my best friends who was like a brother to me passed away yesterday.  I received the call from his girlfriend at 6am this morning.  He was 47 years old.  They dont know if it was a heart attack or stroke.  I just want to say I know Christmas time is coming and we are all thinking about material things however, today lets just be thankful we are alive and well.  Our health means so much and so are the days of our lives.  Just do me a favor today and tell everyone you love them especailly your family members and people you care about.  Pray for the ones you hurt and the ones who have hurt you.  God loves us all and remember tommorrow is not promised to any of us.  Everyone have a bless day and enjoy your day because some one out there have it worse than you.  God bless the LP family.Blue Angel

Good Morning Chella... I am very sorry for your lost... I lost a childhood friend last week. He lost his fight with cancer... But I remember what my mother always said... God makes no mistake!! Be encouraged!! God Bless!

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2010, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Chella... I am very sorry for your lost... I lost a childhood friend last week. He lost his fight with cancer... But I remember what my mother always said... God makes no mistake!! Be encouraged!! God Bless!

Your mother is right and I do trust God only if you knew...... I just know he is in a better place no more worries.... Thank you for your support and win big today Redbonec4 I have some good ones for ya for today.... good luck and God bless you.See Ya!

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
      texas
      United States
      Member #4689
      May 17, 2004
      4121 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Good morning Texans lets do it again tonight........

I see doubles for Texans today

22 11 08 91 31 81 03 97

for some strange reason 11 is the hottest pair as you can see it wants to come out and play with the grown folks in Texas...... good luck Texans and win big today......

Ty Chella 36 for #s

My prayers will be with you today. God bless you and family.

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
        628/289/513
        United States
        Member #98314
        October 5, 2010
        10764 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Chella,

I am very sorry for your loss. You said more than a mouth full.  Sometimes we forget that everyday is not promised to us, so we should be thankful for what we have and remember how truly blessed we are. You are in my prayers.

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP family I am down this morning because one of my best friends who was like a brother to me passed away yesterday.  I received the call from his girlfriend at 6am this morning.  He was 47 years old.  They dont know if it was a heart attack or stroke.  I just want to say I know Christmas time is coming and we are all thinking about material things however, today lets just be thankful we are alive and well.  Our health means so much and so are the days of our lives.  Just do me a favor today and tell everyone you love them especailly your family members and people you care about.  Pray for the ones you hurt and the ones who have hurt you.  God loves us all and remember tommorrow is not promised to any of us.  Everyone have a bless day and enjoy your day because some one out there have it worse than you.  God bless the LP family.Blue Angel

aaaaw chells, i'm so sorry to hear that sweetie. no one ever likes to hear about someone passing. you know i'm always in your corner no matter what. we go way beyond numbers, so you know i'm always good ears when you need. blessings to his family and everyone thats effected by the loss.  Smile

hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
            clarksville arkanas
            United States
            Member #93651
            July 4, 2010
            780 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Blue Angel I am sorry for your lost Chella pass blessing to you,  to your friends  family and luv ones. .  Yes it is tough to lose a friend, family member,yet the lord has reason for this and we never question the lord. 

My blessings are always with you!! 

Thanks for what you do to bless all of us at LP

HH

Wink

stc1923's avatar - shenose
              Nashville
              United States
              Member #92259
              June 3, 2010
              235 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Sis. I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. My brother lost his wife last year (30 yrs old) last year about this time and it makes it so hard. My prayers and thoughts are with u and the family. If there is anything i can do please let me know. God has a better plan for him.

centsless's avatar - Me 20Oct%202016.jpg
                TX/LOTTOLAND/USA
                United States
                Member #78380
                August 13, 2009
                2594 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Chella, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing there are plenty of people here on LP that care, and have you and your friend's family in their thoughts and prayers. Take good care.

Numbers are my passion! Winning is a bonus  :)

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  28236 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2010, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your loss Chella.  May he rest in peace.

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14846 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your lost Chella....I will keep you and your friend and family in my prayers....

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank everyone so much for the love and support.  I really appreciate your prayers because I am a strong believer prayer works.  Thanks again and I pray you guys hit big tonight good luck.See Ya!

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Ty Chella 36 for #s

My prayers will be with you today. God bless you and family.

My birthday came out in Texas today whoooooo I always play my birthday when I see a pair 18 or 12 my birthday is 1/28...........I hope everyone in TEXAS got it... good luck to you I will be back on later to postParty

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #75096
                          May 26, 2009
                          7136 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

aaaaw chells, i'm so sorry to hear that sweetie. no one ever likes to hear about someone passing. you know i'm always in your corner no matter what. we go way beyond numbers, so you know i'm always good ears when you need. blessings to his family and everyone thats effected by the loss.  Smile

Thank you so much Technics big hugs to you and the LP family....Group Hug

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                            Member #99625
                            October 28, 2010
                            1111 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

good morning

NEVNEE47's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                              Member #99625
                              October 28, 2010