Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why Not a Global Lotto Newspaper or Global Gambling Newspaper...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2010, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Remember this???Those of you who have been following my blog...

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/47009/viewcomments

THEY SHOULD BE AT LEAST: 665,000 lotto winners around the world winners of: $3 Million dollars and up, EACH YEAR AROUND THE WORLD...At most: 1.8 Million lotto winners...

I like LP but LP is more of something Local and is an online thing...And the: 665,000 lotto winers is only of lottos played, twice a week it doesnt cover lottos that play everyday....If you cover lottos that play everyday we could be talking about: 15 Million lotto winners Globally each year....You can not cover that in a magazine...Has to be a newspaper, a daily newpaper...Not just 1 newspaper either...I am talking stories, results, veridics, rng and ball draws, who it benefits, etc, ect...Not just about the lotto but about gambling which is a broader issue than the lottery...There might be a gambling newspaper but is probably, 1 and is not global i think is of 1 state the state of Nevada....If you include gambling and make it a Global newspaper 1 newspaper alone will not do it...It will have to be like: 60 global newspapers or more [just lotto alone takes, 20 newspapers].....

This is something the, USA GOVERNMENT or another country could do...Example: 1 newspaper just 1 newspaper with: 5 Million readers at: 50 cents the newspaper generates: $913 Million dollars EACH year...owe this idea to an older man who look like an elderly saw him reading a newspaper...That´s almost: $1 Billion dollars extra each year in the pocket of that country...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20110 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2010, 4:45 am - IP Logged

They already have one, and for a few pennies a day you have the Global news and drawings available to you right at your fingertips, It's called LotteryPost.....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "