Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert A. Walsh

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by gunjack.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #46581
September 15, 2006
93 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody here ever brought his lottery book and if so, does it work.

cremere's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Baltimore, MD
    United States
    Member #94224
    July 16, 2010
    305 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2010, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I have not, but would also be interested in what others have to say.  I have signed up for the newsletters, but they don't tell you too much.

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #69202
      January 6, 2009
      2645 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

just a humble opinion, if I had a successful system that gives me money, I will never sell it. Will you?

nlsa Scisclo

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Go to Resources at the top right of the page & click on Search for something, input his name & you will see posts on the subject.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
          Constitutional Money Is Real Money
          Brick City
          United States
          Member #1216
          March 3, 2003
          1762 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2010, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I have both his Pick 3 system and his Pick 4 system. Yes they both "work". The Pick 3 system "works" better for me in my state than the Pick 4 system. I play at the corner store not online. You may have more success playing his systems online. Do they hit everyday? NO, nothing does. Are they easy to use? In my opinion his systems are for the advanced player.

It took me a few months to get his Pick 3 system down, but once I did I was able to combine it with a few other methods I use to get consistent winners. I am ahead for 2010 using his Pick 3 system.

I am still trying to get the hang of his Pick 4 system. The learning curve is steeper for this. I like the concept, just doesn't hit that often in my state.

Good luck!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
          Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
          Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
          himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17728 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I have both his Pick 3 system and his Pick 4 system. Yes they both "work". The Pick 3 system "works" better for me in my state than the Pick 4 system. I play at the corner store not online. You may have more success playing his systems online. Do they hit everyday? NO, nothing does. Are they easy to use? In my opinion his systems are for the advanced player.

It took me a few months to get his Pick 3 system down, but once I did I was able to combine it with a few other methods I use to get consistent winners. I am ahead for 2010 using his Pick 3 system.

I am still trying to get the hang of his Pick 4 system. The learning curve is steeper for this. I like the concept, just doesn't hit that often in my state.

Good luck!

whats good for ohio pick 3? since your having success