Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scorpio Moon and BOAW is 2

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Good Saturday morning LP friends.   Trying to get a grasp on why Bird on a Wire is 2 - then I checked and the Moon is in Scorpio.  Now, Scorp loves 2 and all things triple, so I see 333 and 666 fell.  I also know GA is looking for 999 with great anticipation.   I'm not stuck on triples, the subject just keeps coming up or falling down, as the case would be.   There was one other BOAW this a.m. that was 333.  The triple nagging me in number form is 444 (or the Angels are trying to tell me something).

Mercury has taken a small break but does a little trick with Neptune this afternoon. 

I hope your favorite number falls your way today.  J

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #91636
    May 21, 2010
    2449 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

No Wonder I am just crazy about the 2's!  Thanks J!

Ohio
      United States
      Member #32974
      February 17, 2006
      5224 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Good Saturday morning LP friends.   Trying to get a grasp on why Bird on a Wire is 2 - then I checked and the Moon is in Scorpio.  Now, Scorp loves 2 and all things triple, so I see 333 and 666 fell.  I also know GA is looking for 999 with great anticipation.   I'm not stuck on triples, the subject just keeps coming up or falling down, as the case would be.   There was one other BOAW this a.m. that was 333.  The triple nagging me in number form is 444 (or the Angels are trying to tell me something).

Mercury has taken a small break but does a little trick with Neptune this afternoon. 

Thanks Jake and Good Luck to you.Thumbs Up

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        You are on Full PM
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        7027 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Scorpio moon please bring a triple play to Texas!! One state received two triples in a week. Texas went double happy!! - Good Luck! Jake Smile

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sweet, Comet, & College - The generosity of a well wish is never disregarded or underestimated or unappreciated.  J