Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone have a hotlist on play 3 that hits everyday?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a play three list that hits practically almost everyday and twice a day frequently.I haven't played yet, but this is my advice to anyone trying to win, stop trying to win and focus on being accurate , the only reason why desperation blocks you from winning, its because your focus and concentration is on winning and not getting results.If you have this problem , stop playing, relax find yourself, don't loose yourself in obssesion with trying to win and play the game like a game and it will become fun and challenging and might increase your math skills.I don't believe in the LOA for winning. If you do win, you win by luck luck doesn't choose.When it comes to big jackpots like powerball, play quick picks and 5 is enough to increase your chances, spen more on little games like play 3 and 4.I'm trying to post new numbers, but i have to wait.If you have a list on play 4 that hits everyday let me know.Thank you

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a play three list that hits practically almost everyday and twice a day frequently.I haven't played yet, but this is my advice to anyone trying to win, stop trying to win and focus on being accurate , the only reason why desperation blocks you from winning, its because your focus and concentration is on winning and not getting results.If you have this problem , stop playing, relax find yourself, don't loose yourself in obssesion with trying to win and play the game like a game and it will become fun and challenging and might increase your math skills.I don't believe in the LOA for winning. If you do win, you win by luck luck doesn't choose.When it comes to big jackpots like powerball, play quick picks and 5 is enough to increase your chances, spen more on little games like play 3 and 4.I'm trying to post new numbers, but i have to wait.If you have a list on play 4 that hits everyday let me know.Thank you

Yes, I have hotlists for P3 and P4 that hit everyday and I'd be delighted to share them with you but they're in the other room and I'm very busy right now. 

So you have my permission to Remote View them.

Good luck and enjoy the daily wins!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.