Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

no 2 free QP on mm?! :-(

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94445
July 20, 2010
13 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

So I buy $10 of mm on single ticket, but get A-J, no 2 qp.  The man tells me whatever the machine gave him is it.  Maybe promotion is over, or I have to buy on OCt.12.  I tell him it says on the TV screen buy $10, get 2 qp.  So I leave, ask other places, no one knows nothing, just tell me they hand out what the machine prints out.

Has anyone here bought $10 of mm?  did you get 2 free qp or not?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5764 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

So I buy $10 of mm on single ticket, but get A-J, no 2 qp.  The man tells me whatever the machine gave him is it.  Maybe promotion is over, or I have to buy on OCt.12.  I tell him it says on the TV screen buy $10, get 2 qp.  So I leave, ask other places, no one knows nothing, just tell me they hand out what the machine prints out.

I'm not aware of any MM promotion right now. That may have been some time ago, but here in Tx if you buy $10 that's all you get.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

The only thing that's global about MM is its jackpot.  Every state have its own promotion for the game.  If you read about a MM promotion in another state then it only applies in that state.  In Ohio there are only 5 play boards on a play slip so you can only bet A-E, quick picks or other wise.  Also in Ohio, you can't play the megaplier but you can play the kicker on a MM ticket which has nothing to do with MM.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Slayer's avatar - olab
        Oneida, NY
        United States
        Member #89915
        April 18, 2010
        255 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

If you are in NY, Pretty sure you have to buy the tickets on a tuesday or a friday to get the 2 bucks free.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Kentucky is running a "buy 5 megapliers and get two free" promotion, but only if you print out a coupon emailed to you by the Kentucky Lottery commission.

Check your state lottery website for any MM promotions.