Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Law of the Bonus Ball of Fla Mega Money...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

i dont know the percentage but i will say like: 93% of the time the bonus ball is:

-1, +1, -2, +2, or -3, +3 of any of the 4 numbers/4regular balls that play...

Sometimes, the 4 numbers is not straight but backwards instead of from: 1-44 is from: 44-1...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

i dont know the percentage but i will say like: 93% of the time the bonus ball is:

-1, +1, -2, +2, or -3, +3 of any of the 4 numbers/4regular balls that play...

Sometimes, the 4 numbers is not straight but backwards instead of from: 1-44 is from: 44-1...

i think it happens in Tx 2 step, Kentucky Cashball, weekly grand and any: PIck4/35 + Pick1/35 game....It should happen also in: Pick5/39 + Pick1/35 games...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨