Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reminder: Lottery Changed my life tonight-Thursday

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 6 years ago by markp1950.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Milwaukee, WI
United States
Member #3131
December 27, 2003
665 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

9PM ET

9:00 pm
(60 minutes)
Lottery Changed My Life 
Workaholic Millionaires 
TV-PG 

California?s "Lucky 7" won a massive $315 million jackpot and indulged in fancy cars, boats and multi-million dollar mansions...but legal troubles threaten to take it all away.
    Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10390 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for the heads-up, Mark.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Milwaukee, WI
      United States
      Member #3131
      December 27, 2003
      665 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

We gonna get that $350K tonight. Is $350K enough to get on the show.

If I get millions, they will call me dollar store millionaire, cuz I like dollar stores..... :-)

MarkP

Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #3131
        December 27, 2003
        665 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

What an interesting group. Football tickets are better than $1,000,000.... Live simple in a motel room. Cleaning somebody elses toilets is fun....

Yep, having money doesn't make you any smarter...... :-)

MarkP

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Down to his last 3.00....Some of these stories are made up..Probably all of them or they woulden't have them on..Kinda like wrestling and ridges stories about him being marry umpteen times..Doubt if more then one woman would have the old geezer...tiggs wonders if Sugar Britches makes him wear a mask to bed every night...tiggs wonders...

United States
            Member #26330
            November 16, 2005
            330 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

What an interesting group. Football tickets are better than $1,000,000.... Live simple in a motel room. Cleaning somebody elses toilets is fun....

Yep, having money doesn't make you any smarter...... :-)

MarkP

Some of these lottery winners make choices I wouldn't...but then again I don't want people judging my crazy exploits once I win the lottery! Smile  Although it would make a great story...Lotto winner hauled off to loony bin..

As for the "Motel Millionaire"....He might not have been the smartest fella but he seemed like a good hearted guy.  He didn't waste his money on bling and drugs plus he treated his cats well......  That counts for something in my book!

Good Luck with your Lotto Playing.... Mark

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10390 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

The guy from Illinois had been on before.

With all the stories about dishonest clerks stealing people's tickets it's amazbing that he went to three places and they wouldn't even look at his ticket. Well, they did say his disheveled appearance caused that, but still.

The motel manager called him the "Motel Millionaire". For a lottery winner the guy is living pretty austerely but if you think about it the $1,000 a month motel rent includes utilities and proabalby cable, and housekeeping.

They said he sopends $140 a week eating out.

I don't thihk he'll be one of the jackpot winners that goes broke, granted he took an annuity.

He should get some kind of award for least materialistic jackpot winner.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
                san jose
                United States
                Member #53761
                July 20, 2007
                277 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2010, 4:38 am - IP Logged

and feeding stray cat. lol he looks like money isn't that important to him. He needs a beautiful woman in his life all why just 1 when you can get a lot of beautiful women of the world.

Milwaukee, WI
                  United States
                  Member #3131
                  December 27, 2003
                  665 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2010, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

New ones coming up:

Saturday Oct 16

(60 minutes)

Lottery Changed My Life

Mega-Mansion Millionaires

TV-PG

A $166 million jackpot takes a family of eight from foreclosure to a multi-million dollar mansion in a ritzy New York suburb. From 18-carat gold faucets to eight brand new cars, no expense has been spared.

Thursday Oct 21

(60 minutes)

Remind Me

Lottery Changed My Life

Teenage Millionaire

TV-PG

Discover how the youngest Powerball winner ever uses his $35 million dollar windfall to launch an all-female wrestling show. Then, uncover the ?method? a 7-time lottery winner uses to keep on hitting his numbers.

Monkey Butt, USA
                    United States
                    Member #54569
                    August 23, 2007
                    1124 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

The guy from Illinois had been on before.

With all the stories about dishonest clerks stealing people's tickets it's amazbing that he went to three places and they wouldn't even look at his ticket. Well, they did say his disheveled appearance caused that, but still.

The motel manager called him the "Motel Millionaire". For a lottery winner the guy is living pretty austerely but if you think about it the $1,000 a month motel rent includes utilities and proabalby cable, and housekeeping.

They said he sopends $140 a week eating out.

I don't thihk he'll be one of the jackpot winners that goes broke, granted he took an annuity.

He should get some kind of award for least materialistic jackpot winner.

Yes I remember this man from an earlier episode. His childhood friend helped him claim his money and had him set up for the annuity.

I loved his part of the show. To me that was the best clip ever. I wish him well and protection from all evil and greed motivated people.

Did you see the part about the $315 million winner that ex-husband demanded all of her share of the winnings?

Did you see where the courts gave him half and his dumb butt is now broke within 2 years??

And where the co worker tried to sue the group for $39 million?

Good gravy!!!

The family that had the cleaning business ended up opening a pizza place.

Don't know if they sold the cleaning business or not.

Washington,Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #11416
                      February 13, 2005
                      636 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

My question is. Do anyone on the show from this website? I watch the show and some guy I think won 1 million or so. I think he go on this website. That was like 1 year ago. If they keep the show going till really long time. You can see Todd the owner of this site. Get a shout out on the show for this website. More peoples will come to this website.

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

PERDUE,

Yeah..the woman left her husband the same day she joined the lottery pool. The things was, according to the show, she had just moved out, they weren't divorced yet, so the court said half of what she won was his.

The co-worker was asked if he wanted to play for that drawing and said no. Then when they won he wanted in, but they had two years of documentation to back them up, showing he wasn't a regular player. This seems to be a common thing among people who are asked to play and say no, and when the pool wins they want in on the winnings, after the fact.

Lep

Milwaukee, WI
                          United States
                          Member #3131
                          December 27, 2003
                          665 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

It still seems that the best plan of action, is to HAVE a realistic plan and have some real values. All the stories are "Haow the Lottery Changed my Life" and "The Curse of the Lottery" Not much about people that go on with the rest of their life. The Curse of the lottery 1 had a nice story of a girl that won the lottery, married her sweetheart, bought a nice horse property, and seems to be just living her life happily. I hope that I can do that. I know that I will have to change addresses, and I do need a different car, and my plans entail that, I hope that I can live moderately, even in an expensive house.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                            Member #52345
                            May 21, 2007
                            2679 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2010, 8:01 am - IP Logged

It still seems that the best plan of action, is to HAVE a realistic plan and have some real values. All the stories are "Haow the Lottery Changed my Life" and "The Curse of the Lottery" Not much about people that go on with the rest of their life. The Curse of the lottery 1 had a nice story of a girl that won the lottery, married her sweetheart, bought a nice horse property, and seems to be just living her life happily. I hope that I can do that. I know that I will have to change addresses, and I do need a different car, and my plans entail that, I hope that I can live moderately, even in an expensive house.

Twitch who needs an uber expensive mini castle .......

I still say if yer lucky enough.....

just find a place large enough to suit yer immediate needs with enough room to exspand if need be .....

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Did you see the new episode last night 10-16-10?

They had a family from Long Island.

A family from Iowa. (I think)

A young man that won on a scratchoff. (Not sure where he's from) 

I really enjoyed hearing about the farmer that won the million dollars and how he upgraded his farm equipment and fixed up his home.

I was touched to see him almost moved to tears when he talked about how happy his community was for him and how he received congratulatory phone calls.

I look forward to seeing another new episode.