Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

remotely viewed numbers,( exclusive)

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by deadray.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

flood of 5's ,7's across the states. 555,5555,777,7777,999,9999. win, win, win.5416, 3623,2335,3540,4044. .I usually aim to hit straight.This is the only time i will post this.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2010, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Remote viewing,I will close my eyes and see what I come up with.

219,111,687,257,967,613,029 Str8 or Box. Use 0's Good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2010, 3:40 am - IP Logged

I think there is a confusion between remote viewing and pyschic vision. If I can see the future, I think that's not remote viewing. I believe remote viewing is being about to see things happening as it happens or being able to see locations as it appears presently. I am interested in being able to see the future at least for the next day. That is what I am working on. A true test of a pyschic or pyschic prediction is the outcome. If you post a lot of numbers of course there are going to hit somewhere. Give a specific number and  a specific state midday or night. Just one since only one will show per drawing.   Otherwise it is just predicting without the pyschic part.

Play to win!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2010, 4:00 am - IP Logged

I think there is a confusion between remote viewing and pyschic vision. If I can see the future, I think that's not remote viewing. I believe remote viewing is being about to see things happening as it happens or being able to see locations as it appears presently. I am interested in being able to see the future at least for the next day. That is what I am working on. A true test of a pyschic or pyschic prediction is the outcome. If you post a lot of numbers of course there are going to hit somewhere. Give a specific number and  a specific state midday or night. Just one since only one will show per drawing.   Otherwise it is just predicting without the pyschic part.

That is not correct,only one will show per drawing, I posed this number 150 and it showed up in 4 States today .If I had played it across the board, instead of the 312,I would of won in 4 different States. And look at the 777 which came in 2 States.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2010, 4:18 am - IP Logged

It is true. I didn't say that if you predict one number that that number can't show in other states. I said that if you say " I have a vision or pyschic experience and I saw 910 is going to be drawn in New York for midday" and it does, then you have something there. If I am pyschic, the way to prove it by a control envirnoment so to speak. For example, if I say 910 is going to show so look out for it. Chances are that it will show in some states once or even in multiple states. THat's not being pyschic. Now if I say to you that I had a vision that for New York's midday draw tomorrow,  910 is going to show and it does then you will add to your credability. Doing it once is also not proof that you are pyschic either. Predicting numbers is NOT the same as being pyschic.

Play to win!

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Everything we think is pyschic(of the mind). If you feel like playing them play them , don't

get stuck every answer has a question. Read carfully, Mr. quickie ,a flood of numbers acroos the states.Since you are not a scientist or have the quipment to study what could be your personal conclusions.End of my replies.

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

First 4 of my prediction hit my state the night after my prediction in my state.I'm sure many people are going to win if they play.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

flood of 5's ,7's across the states. 555,5555,777,7777,999,9999. win, win, win.5416, 3623,2335,3540,4044. .I usually aim to hit straight.This is the only time i will post this.

You were on it with the 999*Ca.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

It took a while but something came.Ga. had the 527comb. Oct.17th.

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:12 am - IP Logged

It is true. I didn't say that if you predict one number that that number can't show in other states. I said that if you say " I have a vision or pyschic experience and I saw 910 is going to be drawn in New York for midday" and it does, then you have something there. If I am pyschic, the way to prove it by a control envirnoment so to speak. For example, if I say 910 is going to show so look out for it. Chances are that it will show in some states once or even in multiple states. THat's not being pyschic. Now if I say to you that I had a vision that for New York's midday draw tomorrow,  910 is going to show and it does then you will add to your credability. Doing it once is also not proof that you are pyschic either. Predicting numbers is NOT the same as being pyschic.

hi jackpot is mine are you a psychic or had psychic experiences? here is some food for thought, im not going to go into a long drawn out conversation but being psychic which everyone is to one degree or another, there are many facets or layers some have one some have more than a few, and the more you use it the better it gets, some people can feel others emotions where they been where they are at that is called empathic some are clauradient ect each of thse gifts are different, like hearing something that is going to happen, like a word, some can sense spirts or see them, some people get smells, some can see the past present and the future like a film, some can sense the past present or future, some cam hold an object and see or feel where it has been by getting impressions, some have prophetic dreams, some have tyhe abilility to heal, the list goes on and on, i will agree though that remote is controlled. premonitions hunches and dreams all belong in this realm.....maybe we will chat later, good night and many blessings to you!!!

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

basil keep doing what your doing, you can only get better cheers baby!:) dont let people stop you from doing what you are trying to do, thinking outside of the box makes the world go round, maybe one day you will be able to tweak this to where you will be big baller shot caller, we would not have electricity or the telephone if it were not for people like you, do the darn thing.!!!No Pity!Hurray!.....never let the words of another stop you, if people dont like what you post on the thread that you started no one is begging anyone to look  at it, i try to keep the negatives out the game, take care may winnings to you. o got a qp the other day it was 4440 hmmm....

take care

Sun SmileyDG

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

You were on it with the 999*Ca.

wats up marcz!!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I miss Place my cell-phone. the last 4 digits came in Ga.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34146 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:23 am - IP Logged

wats up marcz!!!

Oops,give me a ring.

bahamas
                              Bahamas
                              Member #97105
                              September 11, 2010
                              60 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

hey marcie wat u like 4 2day in ny,mia,chi,or cali