Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crop Circles: and Lotto Combinations...

Topic closed. Posted 6 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2010, 5:09 am - IP Logged

i´ve heard that certain designs have number sequence in them and i thought...Couldnt you make, designs like the crop circles out of lotto combinations...

a Pick6/52 lotto combination is actually a 12 string combination when you look at it forward and when you look at it backwards and add the backward combination...1-52 and 52-1....

I will also think that an allien civilization will do this, if they didnt invent letters...they will get numbers and form figures out of them...the way we form words out of letters....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨