Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Merc Conjuncting, pinging 718, and info overload

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Philly-Girl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Just stopping by to mention strong Merc aspect this weekend that, while positive and will bring 718 in the 3 or 4, is also akin to info overload, especially to those of us who have lots of Merc in our charts.  I do, and the overload has led to a weekend of nonstop research and ultimately distraction and that led to a nasty surprise (which I'll just leave to the imagination).  When distracted we lose things, have accidents, and generally miss things we may really need to see or hear.  Don't let this happen to you!   Trust me!     I'm pinging hard on 718 (in various combos, of course) and still look for it to turn up today.  We shall see.  I hope your Sunday is bright, beautiful, and positively fortunate.  J

Ohio
    United States
    Member #32974
    February 17, 2006
    5086 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake and Good luck to you. Thanks for posting.

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37830 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Jake, thanks for the information.

I hope that 718 falls in your lap and increases your bank account.

Good luck with your numbers!

I am a millionaire!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Just stopping by to mention strong Merc aspect this weekend that, while positive and will bring 718 in the 3 or 4, is also akin to info overload, especially to those of us who have lots of Merc in our charts.  I do, and the overload has led to a weekend of nonstop research and ultimately distraction and that led to a nasty surprise (which I'll just leave to the imagination).  When distracted we lose things, have accidents, and generally miss things we may really need to see or hear.  Don't let this happen to you!   Trust me!     I'm pinging hard on 718 (in various combos, of course) and still look for it to turn up today.  We shall see.  I hope your Sunday is bright, beautiful, and positively fortunate.  J

Thanks Jake, will   play this 718-0718-8718 - 7718 for a couple of days

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Philadelphia, PA
          United States
          Member #84786
          January 3, 2010
          520 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake, I like that 718 and also 0718. I hope you hit a big one and thanks again.