Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Did You Get Your LP Name?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ttech10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34142 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rusty dame 64 prs. could of worked!!! Hey I  am going  to my nicece  Party!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25097 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I think this has been on the threads before. 

Mine is part of my name :  Robert Blackie Fraser Lindsay Jr.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

OMGosh..........You guys rock!

Your answers are so fun and reveal an engaging side to your personalities!

It is very delightful what you guys are sharing about yourselves!

BTW,

Since I know that I am going to win the lottery:) my name is derived from two Bible scriptures:

Proverbs 10:22

1) The blessings of the Lord are rich, and He adds no sorrow to it (His gifts are perfect, any sorrow is man-made)

Habakkuk 2:2-3

2) The Lord said: "Write the vision; it is set for an appointed time........if it seems to tarry wait for it, it will surely come. (thus His timing is perfect too.)

Perfecttiming2, I agree, Believe GOD's word!!!!    I had chosen     "wonnow"  or "flower"  My son said your midle name is a flower  so there you have it....Rosina means little rose in Italian,  no I am not Italian, my mom just like the name been a Latina!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

broken down into 2 parts...

(1)  the vision part of it is derived from my personal relationship with the living God.    since God is real,  and since i know Him personally,  He at different times in my life has told me what He is going to do thru my life before He does it,  hence the "vision" portion of that pre-event.  it's only happened a relatively small number of times,  but they have always come to pass.

i don't "hope" things into existence,  nor do i try to wishfully pursue things into existence. 

what i am talking about that is related to my name is things were God has told me pre event,  where He has come to me first,    hence i "see" things (vision) pre event.

some people claim Gods word, and apply it in hopes of it coming true,  and i steer clear of that.

i only pursue such "events" after God has informed me of their eventuality.

(2) the "dude" part ..........because i am a man,  and someone else beat me to just plain my original choice "vision" when i 1st got on the internet and began using a screen name, etc

no, i don't "see" things about the future in other peoples lives,  so please don't PM me and ask (lol)

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5121 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

G@@D>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????????

onle dddddddlppppppis...bebbbbbest posttttturr eeevvvvver ????? LOTTERT POST!!!

PSYKOMO

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
            Vancouver, WA
            United States
            Member #53665
            July 15, 2007
            151 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

For me it was simple.  When I started using the computer, I was a Bail Enforcement agent (bounty hunter)  I shorted my job title to Bagent.  Since I am also from the South originally, if folks don't like bounty hunters, I tell them it is short for "Be a gentleman" :)  I have long since left that career field and am now in a much safer job.  hehe but why change a good name.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
              Texas
              United States
              Member #92330
              June 5, 2010
              887 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

School and grad year... Yep I'm a youngin'.

I use it for most every site, it just makes it easier not having to worry about remembering different usernames for different places.