Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why is It: Could The Devil Really Exist: Pick3 Why is it...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2010, 3:09 am - IP Logged

you will think that you could handle Pick3...

Why is it that when you select: 3 out of 10 leaves you with 7...Then the next 7 numbers none of them for a good part repeat from the 3 that previously played...You then select: 3/7, AND WHY IS IT, that even if is 3/7 most of the time, you end up losing by picking the wrong numbers...Could the devil really exist...7 numbers left back...4 odd and 3 even dear LOrd 3 even PLUS hot and cold...You could end up picking the even only for 1 week straight and you, STILL LOSE...Why is that you can even count 0 out of it and STILL...Everytime i hear LP members say they dont win or they were close...That should not happen...Which tells me 6 things happens and i will continue to say it...

CHOICE A: They purposely play what they want to play...

CHOICEB: the cat in the Box Heisenberg paradox scenario happens...

CHOICEC: The Devil exist and tempts you....

CHOICED: You live sort of in the movie the matrix or there is some kind of stretchy reactive glue out there..

CHOICE E: Numbers can read minds or sense your state of beign, they can even smell you...

CHOICE F: too much caffeine...

i heard funny jokes, but nothing like this...Is like a scary movie where they cant never see the killer ´till the end...who the hell is beyond the mask...

why is it that when you have an extra sense and you want to play a number and you dont play it for whatever reason and the following day it plays...It has happened to me: 4 times in the past 5 months this year, 2010...tell me the problem is not that you miss the number, the problem is why did you sensed it in the first place, that should not happen, can you smell something...Dude there are again, jokes but this is BEYOND BELIEF....

if it was pick4 i will say...OH YEAH I UNDERSTAND, BUT PICK3!!!...What kind of strange looking planet do you live in...

my gosh, worse than a gazelle....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2010, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

my suggestion, the 3 numbers that play, the 7 or 6 remaining if you rule out 0, whatever pick3 numbers you are going to choose for those 7 or 6 numbers, PICK THE OPPOSITE, GO AGAINST YOUR INSTINCTS....because more than likely you are been tempted by the devil or who knows what...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨