Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random thoughts

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

546 from the GA 5

YES [ 4 ]  [100.00%]
NO [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
MAYBE [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 4 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5090 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

OK, I usually see omens everywhere but this is the first time I've caught wind of it in the GA5.  Is this a key or a phantom?

Draw Date  Results 
Fri, Oct 22, 20103-3-6-4-5
Thu, Oct 21, 20108-3-1-6-4
Wed, Oct 20, 20108-7-5-4-6

I know it's random but the 337 did fall thee other day!  DARN IT!!! This moving today threw me off big time.  I didn't get to play my evening #'s should have followed my first mind and played them all when I went to play the MID.  I bet you, I won't ever do it again.  OH WELL!  I'll go play the 4 DIGITS

BIG BUCKS, NO WHAMMIES!!!!

We're missing 956 to trigger the 9's and 999 to trigger the 956.  WAITING, WAITING....

999 -> 456-745-956

Thinking of...

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5090 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I've gone to three stores in the last half an hour to play theevening and all three said there machine is down. WHAT ON EARTH isgoing on.

I can't remember this ever happening before.  What is going on Ga.  Ofcourse if would happen on the day I decided to walkThudMaybe I should just go get the car and ride to the other side of town to play my 4 digits. 

Debacle for me is 9601.  I can't believe this!  Ugh!

GA
      United States
      Member #98098
      September 30, 2010
      254 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for that 457 but for the 0's LOL  457 746 957

ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5090 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I am looking for that 457 but for the 0's LOL  457 746 957

Got 596 & 8417 as midday computer QP's

ATLANTA, GA
          United States
          Member #78958
          August 24, 2009
          5090 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Got 596 & 8417 as midday computer QP's

MISSED playing the mid due to an over extended meeting.  Was going to play 476, 576 4176, 5716 4678.  Well, that gives me $5 to put on 000 I Agree!

Hopefully, it doesn't come in the MID today.   This meeting was only scheduled for 1.5 hrs and started @9am Now it's after 12????

Can you say "Someone needs help with time management?"  lol

ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5090 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

THIS guy at the counter tells me tonight,  If everybody in GA would just stop playing TRIPLES, then I could hit my #.  Oh yea and they need to un-ass the 312 as well.  He then asks the counter clerk.  What did you play today?  She said 321.  We all bust out laughing.  Then everyone started telling everyone else in the line "Hey don't play any triples or 123, I want to hit the number tomorrow.  We all walked out of the Kroger laughing.  Some times a lil joking around is good for the soul a lady said.  The guy who started the conversation looked back and said "Oh, you all thought I was playing?" Group Hug On went the laughter.  I just thought you guys might get a kick out of it also!

ATLANTA, GA
              United States
              Member #78958
              August 24, 2009
              5090 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

MadFIRE ANTS  Mad

JesterFOOL 711 Jester

ATLANTA, GA
                United States
                Member #78958
                August 24, 2009
                5090 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

THIS guy at the counter tells me tonight,  If everybody in GA would just stop playing TRIPLES, then I could hit my #.  Oh yea and they need to un-ass the 312 as well.  He then asks the counter clerk.  What did you play today?  She said 321.  We all bust out laughing.  Then everyone started telling everyone else in the line "Hey don't play any triples or 123, I want to hit the number tomorrow.  We all walked out of the Kroger laughing.  Some times a lil joking around is good for the soul a lady said.  The guy who started the conversation looked back and said "Oh, you all thought I was playing?" Group Hug On went the laughter.  I just thought you guys might get a kick out of it also!

GUESS WHO was at the counter when I got there this evening to play my numbers?  Yep, you guessed it.  Mr.YA'LL STOP PLAYING MY#. 

As soon as he saw me, he said, "You better not be up here to play 321 or 345 today."  I laughed and said "Nope.!"  I'm playing 0000 0500 & 5555.  He turned and hysterically laughed.  Then the same little group of people, along with a few new faces began to laugh as well.  I immediately said.  "Uhh? Ok.  I obviously got here a little late today.  So what's up?"  The lady at the counter says, "5555 was gone 10 mins after the 005 came out.  That's why we're laughing.  He came up in here raving, talking about, Nobody in here better be playing 5555." 

"It's all good, give it to me for 6 draws mid & pm at .50 please."  I turned and smiled and said "I better not find out any of you played my #.  Now who has the last laugh."  LIFE is GOOD LP Family and even better when you have moments to smile and be friendly. 

Extended blessings to all.

P.S. to the one who sent me the dm, why are you writing novels now? Well, I did say, in a previous post that I dreamt I was writing a book.  Who know's this just may be the beginning.....Joyously living.  Karma

ATLANTA, GA
                  United States
                  Member #78958
                  August 24, 2009
                  5090 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2010, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I was asked this morning by one of my neighbors children.  "Ms. Karma, do Angels have hearts?  If they do, can they be broken?  I saw an Angel by my window and his heart was outside his body and it was cracked in two.  I know you're the only person around here that believes me.  Do they?"

My answer, "Don't I call you Angel all the time?"  he said "Yes"  Well, sometimes do you get sad and where you think you heart is feels heavy?"  He nods yes.  Well then Angel, Angels hearts can be broken but not broken like you and I think of as broken.  It just feels heavy, like when you cried yesterday about that ice cream falling on the ground.  Overstand?"  " Yes, Ms. Karma, I love you Ms. Karma."  "I love you too Angel."

Children are so overwhelmingly beautiful.  With creative thoughts and visions....

Creator surround them with your love, forever Selah!

ATLANTA, GA
                    United States
                    Member #78958
                    August 24, 2009
                    5090 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

TRICK or TREAT...TREAT - Halloween Candy in GA MIDDAY 683

ATLANTA, GA
                      United States
                      Member #78958
                      August 24, 2009
                      5090 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

WOW, I forgot all about this post.  Glad I looked back before going to play my evening 3.  Dreamt that 546 this morning.  And here I was thinking I was going to put $5 on 226?  Guess not!  I'll have to play 226 & 564.  I'll see you all in the winning lottery line about 8pmThumbs Up