Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Message to the States Lotteries...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

i dont know if you plan to create lots of lotteries, but if you DO...NOT ALL OF THEM CAN COST: $1, a good chunk of them will have to cost: less than: $1 the ticket...50 cents, 25 cents, 75 cents, 40 cents, 20 cents, ect....is only so much the budget of each paycheck of gamblers to play the lottery....just stuff you should know...

unless you was creating a lottery only for rich people, that only the rich can play, catering to rich people...

which is a big marketa in the USA and globally by the way....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

i dont know if you plan to create lots of lotteries, but if you DO...NOT ALL OF THEM CAN COST: $1, a good chunk of them will have to cost: less than: $1 the ticket...50 cents, 25 cents, 75 cents, 40 cents, 20 cents, ect....is only so much the budget of each paycheck of gamblers to play the lottery....just stuff you should know...

unless you was creating a lottery only for rich people, that only the rich can play, catering to rich people...

I think the officials are totally aware of this, but they either can't, or won't match the considerably higher payouts that the offshore online Lottery wagering sites offer.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19823 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

If players are interested in spending less to play the lotteries they can form syndicates or lottery pools to buy lottery tickets.  A group of 10 players could contribute 10¢ toward the price of a $1 ticket and etc. but it's more likely they would contribute $1 toward the purchase of 10 tickets and get 10 chances to win for $1.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2010, 3:12 am - IP Logged

i meant to say:

which is a big market in the USA and globally by the way....There is: 4 Million, milliionaires in the, USA if i am not mistaken...It could be an extra: $7 Billion dollars extra to the, USA government...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2010, 3:47 am - IP Logged

i meant to say:

which is a big market in the USA and globally by the way....There is: 4 Million, milliionaires in the, USA if i am not mistaken...It could be an extra: $7 Billion dollars extra to the, USA government...

Those are: $7 Billion dollars PER YEAR extra to the, USA government 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7298 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:39 am - IP Logged

i meant to say:

Most lotteries offer $.50 wagers on their pick-3 and pick-4 games and in some like KY Cash Ball, offer $.50 wagers on Jackpot games.

There is a problem with offering the smaller wagers you suggested because even though many state lotteries have existed for over 30 years, there are still many people against having a lottery. And one of the arguments against the lotteries is the people that can least afford to play will wager their last buck.

If a state lottery now suggested offering Quarter, Dime, or Nickel wagers it would be obvious they were targeting the people that probably can't afford to play and lottery opponents would come out in full force.