Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery, for fun or for profit?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2010, 3:07 am - IP Logged

I'm not a gambler nor do i sell my tecqnique.I do this for fun,my predictions are not all posted, if i posted my predictions you would win . I have spent countless hours and a couple of years trying to figure this out, i'm happy i found a solution that gets better all the time.Your goal as a player should be 1.know what numbers to play and when to play them, there is a secret and none of it has to do with luck.Narrow down your play,you must stick to your numbers once you have the solution.Be honest spend what you can afford, it is important to be disciplined on your budget.Lottery games are available everyday, don't be tempted to gamble too much on a number even though you feel sure it will hit.Remember you can play every day don't rush it, if you are not ready or don't know what numbers to play, practice, practice play buy quick picks, if you don't win any money in one week, you need to find a solution or a method that can guarenteed you a win every week.You have to work hard and diligently.when you get to the point that you can make a living, that means you know what you are doing.Lottery Post has great systems that once you learn to use them you become idependent and confident .It is complicated to trap numbers , but not impossible.I use three things to get my numbers.Yes there are methods that can  make you a winner.There are many ways of doing this, it is exciting to know , i can't share my seccret and i'm not here to sell it.i like to help people win.If you don't have a refined method stick to box your numbers until you can afford to play box and then straight.For mega millions, powerball or other games that require more balls , get a quick pick and stick to it for ever.Do not select your numbers unless for any miraculous reason you know the numbers.A man that played 600 hundred dollars a day for about sixteen years finally won millions.During those years he won some.Be smart and and work smarter.Save your loosing tickets for when you hit that big jackpot,you can claim some of it back if you hit a jackpot.If you play ask for a history sheet, keep it for record purposes and taxes.I wish everyone the best in winning and having fun.Don't loos hope and don't get frustrated be patient.I never used a wheel or filter of anytype i filter my own numbers.All those filters wheels , etc. are good tools to work with if you know what you are doing.Yes its true that people win wvery week, yes its true you can become a millionaire if you find the secret.To stop frustrations find a method that works for yo. , play tripples or quadruplets for only 50 cents.you might not win right away, but you will get more than what you pay for eventually.The best time to play is  midday. .There is a better chance  winning  local games.Any questions feel free to ask.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2010, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a gambler nor do i sell my tecqnique.I do this for fun,my predictions are not all posted, if i posted my predictions you would win . I have spent countless hours and a couple of years trying to figure this out, i'm happy i found a solution that gets better all the time.Your goal as a player should be 1.know what numbers to play and when to play them, there is a secret and none of it has to do with luck.Narrow down your play,you must stick to your numbers once you have the solution.Be honest spend what you can afford, it is important to be disciplined on your budget.Lottery games are available everyday, don't be tempted to gamble too much on a number even though you feel sure it will hit.Remember you can play every day don't rush it, if you are not ready or don't know what numbers to play, practice, practice play buy quick picks, if you don't win any money in one week, you need to find a solution or a method that can guarenteed you a win every week.You have to work hard and diligently.when you get to the point that you can make a living, that means you know what you are doing.Lottery Post has great systems that once you learn to use them you become idependent and confident .It is complicated to trap numbers , but not impossible.I use three things to get my numbers.Yes there are methods that can  make you a winner.There are many ways of doing this, it is exciting to know , i can't share my seccret and i'm not here to sell it.i like to help people win.If you don't have a refined method stick to box your numbers until you can afford to play box and then straight.For mega millions, powerball or other games that require more balls , get a quick pick and stick to it for ever.Do not select your numbers unless for any miraculous reason you know the numbers.A man that played 600 hundred dollars a day for about sixteen years finally won millions.During those years he won some.Be smart and and work smarter.Save your loosing tickets for when you hit that big jackpot,you can claim some of it back if you hit a jackpot.If you play ask for a history sheet, keep it for record purposes and taxes.I wish everyone the best in winning and having fun.Don't loos hope and don't get frustrated be patient.I never used a wheel or filter of anytype i filter my own numbers.All those filters wheels , etc. are good tools to work with if you know what you are doing.Yes its true that people win wvery week, yes its true you can become a millionaire if you find the secret.To stop frustrations find a method that works for yo. , play tripples or quadruplets for only 50 cents.you might not win right away, but you will get more than what you pay for eventually.The best time to play is  midday. .There is a better chance  winning  local games.Any questions feel free to ask.

"...my predictions are not all posted, if i posted my predictions you would win."

Let's just do it that way, then.

Sounds a lot easier.

Just post your predictions so we can all start winning.

I'm pumped.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

TeAl*888's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #97475
      September 17, 2010
      69 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

What type/s of Game/s do you Play?

Do you spend a lot of money to win a little?

Do you always select your numbers or do you play QP?

I play Keno ..and sometimes others

I spend only a dollar a Day (usually)

I usually select my numbers

so far of every $3 spent (on Keno and all others combined) , I've Won $1 back . I started playing in late 2007

At this point it's a hobby and a subject of study for me, but I believe there's a potential for making profit

I'm working on my own system which is evolving and results are improving

How about you?

Fractal

" Truth is a Pathless Land " Krishnamurti

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I Play for Profit and have great fun!!! Because I Love this game Just love!!!  I love my digits!!1 LOl...

A truck load of fun doing so!!!!! Yes!!    Fun for Myself, Fun helping others as best I can!!!

Take today for Instance someone asked me what I liked for NYC  I told them I am sticking with 1110 to 1119 and guess what???!   NYC tonight 1119   

They won  and I won!!! LOL  That is what I am speaking about!!!   I made a Profit they made a profit and we had FUN!!!

The day the fun is gone I will stop!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18997 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

"...my predictions are not all posted, if i posted my predictions you would win."

Let's just do it that way, then.

Sounds a lot easier.

Just post your predictions so we can all start winning.

I'm pumped.

@rdgrnr    Thumbs Up

I Agree!  with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win, Win, 4-6-7

The Struggle is real!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I Play for Profit and have great fun!!! Because I Love this game Just love!!!  I love my digits!!1 LOl...

A truck load of fun doing so!!!!! Yes!!    Fun for Myself, Fun helping others as best I can!!!

Take today for Instance someone asked me what I liked for NYC  I told them I am sticking with 1110 to 1119 and guess what???!   NYC tonight 1119   

They won  and I won!!! LOL  That is what I am speaking about!!!   I made a Profit they made a profit and we had FUN!!!

WTG Rosie!    Thumbs UpParty

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

@rdgrnr    Thumbs Up

I Agree!  with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win, Win, 4-6-7

That's right MzD.

Let's skip all them details and get some a dat cash money!

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

WTG Rosie!    Thumbs UpParty

Thank you my rd!!!  made a profit rd...we played those digits so much!  and still  made a profit back! Yes!!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

What type/s of Game/s do you Play?

Do you spend a lot of money to win a little?

Do you always select your numbers or do you play QP?

I play Keno ..and sometimes others

I spend only a dollar a Day (usually)

I usually select my numbers

so far of every $3 spent (on Keno and all others combined) , I've Won $1 back . I started playing in late 2007

At this point it's a hobby and a subject of study for me, but I believe there's a potential for making profit

I'm working on my own system which is evolving and results are improving

How about you?

Good, that's the right question, i do play, but i don't gamble.pick 4,5 and other games.the way you combine numbers is important you can play a numbr for a long time and it hit the opposite way, how much you spend is important.here's an example if i made a smart guess, i would play a pick 4 1 box to cover myself, but the main goal is to hit it straight, so istead of 1 mixed and $1 straight you take the dollar and break it into 2 possibilities 50 cents get you 2 combinations don't put all your money on one ticket.every number you play try to play it straight for 50 cents.Since the odds are lees chances of coming out straight you loose only 50 cents.You can multiply this amount as you win.You will never be good at it if you don't know how to control yourself.Play out of your winnings is the second goal. Remember this is really important--- Increasing your odds of winning , not increasing the amount you bet to get more.You only increase the amount as you win, not as you play.Keno? find a better game.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Good, that's the right question, i do play, but i don't gamble.pick 4,5 and other games.the way you combine numbers is important you can play a numbr for a long time and it hit the opposite way, how much you spend is important.here's an example if i made a smart guess, i would play a pick 4 1 box to cover myself, but the main goal is to hit it straight, so istead of 1 mixed and $1 straight you take the dollar and break it into 2 possibilities 50 cents get you 2 combinations don't put all your money on one ticket.every number you play try to play it straight for 50 cents.Since the odds are lees chances of coming out straight you loose only 50 cents.You can multiply this amount as you win.You will never be good at it if you don't know how to control yourself.Play out of your winnings is the second goal. Remember this is really important--- Increasing your odds of winning , not increasing the amount you bet to get more.You only increase the amount as you win, not as you play.Keno? find a better game.

yeah, yeah, whatever, but what's the numbers for tomorrow? Hyper

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #97951
                      September 28, 2010
                      241 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I think its good to win money, hope you win more.

United States
                        Member #97951
                        September 28, 2010
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

yeah, yeah, whatever, but what's the numbers for tomorrow? Hyper

Be smarter to look for answers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Be smarter to look for answers.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.Hyper

What are the numbers for tomorrow? Hyper

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Basil  Thanks for the good wishes! !!!     I do agree with the discipline it takes, and knowing when to sit some out!! and wait to trap   I am a trapper kind of player... you can only trap when you do your workout sheet!  diligence is also part of this game!! I do not hunt!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I'll getcha out in these here woods some day Rosie and teach ya how to trap and hunt!

--Edmund Burke