Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gamm On The Mystical Millionaires - Ga

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5088 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Mega MillionsTuesday, October 26, 2010   Ball:28

Hello LP Family.  Just wanted to have some fun before Our first offical LP Gathering in NOVEMBER.  Wanted every one to post one number they would play in the Mega Millions.  I'm going to play 3 sets of numbers and if it hits, those who placed the number in the forum 1st will be given an award at our first event and made an honorary member of the Gamm - Georgia Mystical Millionaires Club (Yes the name is corny but it's all I can come up with for now!)

P.S. If you say Ball, Like in the example above, the number must fall as the ball in order to win a prize. Remember there are only 6 numbers (lol).

I'll start 46

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I am done now help yourself!  Well guess I won't be in this Goodnight!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2010, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Mega MillionsTuesday, October 26, 2010   Ball:28

Hello LP Family.  Just wanted to have some fun before Our first offical LP Gathering in NOVEMBER.  Wanted every one to post one number they would play in the Mega Millions.  I'm going to play 3 sets of numbers and if it hits, those who placed the number in the forum 1st will be given an award at our first event and made an honorary member of the Gamm - Georgia Mystical Millionaires Club (Yes the name is corny but it's all I can come up with for now!)

P.S. If you say Ball, Like in the example above, the number must fall as the ball in order to win a prize. Remember there are only 6 numbers (lol).

I'll start 46

Got011 for the P # in FL on a quick pick

I like 17 and 21

GOOD LUCK AND DON"T PAY ATTENTION TO NEGATIVITY

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        ATLANTA, GA
        United States
        Member #78958
        August 24, 2009
        5088 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I am done now help yourself!  Well guess I won't be in this Goodnight!!

You can enter your numbers in the Gamm (pronounced game)  I only stated GA because we're going to do a breakfast in November.  If your numbers are chosen, we'll have to send you a gift.  I wasn't cutting anyone out.  LP is one huge family and I want to keep it that way!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly