Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

YOu Can Play: $3 box on single doubles: is $480 dollars...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by albertpaul68.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2010, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

the single doubles for $1 box pays: $160 dollars box...and 50 cents box for single double pays: $80 so: $2 box will give you: $320 dollars...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

i wanted to say, that, everything i have ever written in this site, every single word i owe it thanks to a spanish guy name: Armando, he is the one who gave me as a gift, his: TI-83 calculator....since then i´ve been fascinated with it...It might had been: 1996 in the USA...if he did give me his calculator, none of everything i had written in LP will had been written....every system, everything...That´s the calculator ii use...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Are you using your calculator to predict numbers. It so, I think that's great.

Miami, Florida
        United States
        Member #99649
        October 29, 2010
        1 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2010, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Are you using your calculator to predict numbers. It so, I think that's great.

Thanks for your article, i not only like but appreciate you on your article. actually i want to write more but this time i am busy on collect the material about testking mcts for get knowledge more and more. I also offer you to contribute with me for this.
        have a nice day
        Albert