Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am going to start something New here in LP in the Pick3 Forum: Hope to get your support

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

you know in the Pick3 forum how there is a bunch of prediction topics for each state...Well i am going to start a new one but is going to be different...

Instead of numbers is going to be in 2´s...Every day on that topic i will post what played in Florida in 2´s, every day for you to ask yourself, Why havent you won...people will be welcome to put their predictions but in 2´s...

In 2´s only costs: $8 for: 2 x 2 x 2 = $8...and for you to see that the state lottery does changes what plays...I´ll do it for the state of: Florida...

this is just an announcement...The 2´s are going to be in the format of:

1-2 = 1

3-4 = 2

5-6 = 3

7-8 = 4

9-0 = 5

i´ll also write a list 1 week worth of what played in Florida, Pick3...And people are welcome to post their predictions in 2´s of course....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42153 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi, you got anything for Mich.

HyperBe Happy.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi, you got anything for Mich.

hello sully, sorry no in there i´ll be asking people to put their predictions in 2´s for Fla you can start one if you like for your state...is for people to see that they will win regularly all the time using that method, is a better way of looking at numbers...

for example i´ve hear joker say he has been close several times in fla, if he tries in the topic i posted in pick3 he will see how many times he gets it right...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23350 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2010, 7:41 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.