Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's going on!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chicago illinois
United States
Member #1199
February 26, 2003
378 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Lately finding out all my old software programs if you do not use them you lose them.Tried to use Lotto- pro and my <snip> and my Wizard you either have to maintain a subscription or loose upgrade to Lotto-Pro,on my Wizard you have now pay for files to be updated,<snip> will not answere e-mails.  But when you become a member on this site no need for a lot of other programs. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Lately finding out all my old software programs if you do not use them you lose them.Tried to use Lotto- pro and my <snip> and my Wizard you either have to maintain a subscription or loose upgrade to Lotto-Pro,on my Wizard you have now pay for files to be updated,<snip> will not answere e-mails.  But when you become a member on this site no need for a lot of other programs. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Yeah, you gotta read the small print on everything now cuz everybody's got a racket nowadays.

You buy a product but if you don't use it right away they take it away from you.

They're always happy to sell it to you again though.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5143 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

please complain 2 >>>>>>>>post office>>>>>>>>>>>>>>they will set>>>>>>>>>UUUUUUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>>FREEEEEEEEEEEEE<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>>>>>>!

OBAMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WILL>>>>>>>>>>SET>>>>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

POOR >>>>>>PEOPLE>>>>FREE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!

OBAMA plan'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

22222222222>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FLY>>>>AWAY>>>>>>>>AGAIN>>>>>>&AGAIN&AGAIN^^^!

poor<<<<<<<<<<<<PSYKOMO<<<<<can't AFFORD<<<<<<GREEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUEL>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$4444444444BUS!!!!!!!

psyko

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5143 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, you gotta read the small print on everything now cuz everybody's got a racket nowadays.

You buy a product but if you don't use it right away they take it away from you.

They're always happy to sell it to you again though.

U^GOT^2^D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>read>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDsmall>>>>print>>>>>>>>>kanany boby on LP READ????

THANK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOD>>>>>>>>>>44444444444444444444>>>>>>>>>>>LOTTERY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF>U>>>>>>>>>>CAN't>>>>>TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUTRUST????????

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5143 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

U^GOT^2^D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>read>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDsmall>>>>print>>>>>>>>>kanany boby on LP READ????

THANK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOD>>>>>>>>>>44444444444444444444>>>>>>>>>>>LOTTERY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF>U>>>>>>>>>>CAN't>>>>>TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUTRUST????????

MY WATER BROKE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........!

.......(who care's BOUT>>CHILLION>>>>!!

thank>>>sss>>>>>>>>>>TODD>>>>>>>!!!

(people care about>PANDA BEAR's>>>}!

USA just gave birth 2 a panda>2010}}}}!

rumor's rrrrrrrrrrrrsum demoracate}}}}!!

is>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDD>>>daddy????

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5143 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

MY WATER BROKE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........!

.......(who care's BOUT>>CHILLION>>>>!!

thank>>>sss>>>>>>>>>>TODD>>>>>>>!!!

(people care about>PANDA BEAR's>>>}!

USA just gave birth 2 a panda>2010}}}}!

rumor's rrrrrrrrrrrrsum demoracate}}}}!!

is>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDD>>>daddy????

the POST OFFICE>>>>>>>>is a MESS>>>>>>>>>>she was innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnLABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pur womam>>BLOOD>>>>>>>LABOR!!!!!

BLOOD>>>>>>NEXT>NEXT>NEXT>NEXT