Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new york , midday and eve . not the same canisters

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jam1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jam1's avatar - skull
brentwood, ny
United States
Member #99394
October 24, 2010
18 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2010, 6:23 am - IP Logged

im just curious 2 know ? do all of u combine the midday and eve numbers in ny . from my understanding they use 2 different sets of canisters for each game . midday they have there own set and eve as well . i do not follow mid and eve together i seperate the 2 , i consider them as seperate . i follow the mid as 1 game and the eve as another . just like 2 get your feed back . thx

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

im just curious 2 know ? do all of u combine the midday and eve numbers in ny . from my understanding they use 2 different sets of canisters for each game . midday they have there own set and eve as well . i do not follow mid and eve together i seperate the 2 , i consider them as seperate . i follow the mid as 1 game and the eve as another . just like 2 get your feed back . thx

I agree with your thinking. Each has its own history so I think it is better to analyze them seperately. Just my 2 cents.

Play to win!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
      Orangutan Forest
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      12791 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2010, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I've heard that before to,but not sure.It really seems that way.Also heard ny changes at the 1st of each month the balls.So I've always separated  mid from eve,and lately its been a real crap shoot and repeats.

But read these forums everyday ,they have some awesome posters,like Technics,Chella to name a few.Study the game and you will find the cash.

Best of luck

cashbuckets of cash

jam1's avatar - skull
        brentwood, ny
        United States
        Member #99394
        October 24, 2010
        18 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

hey only . u r correct if u read ny lotto site they change on the 1st of the new years not only the numbers they also change the canisters . good luck 2 the players of ny .