Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

weird transaction at the registers and other notes

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

last week my tab came to 666 this few days later tab was 777 then last night it was 666 where are those triples dreamed about my neighbor address 3336 got a bill that said 2660 my address is 2260 bill that said 52 and one said 48 dreamed of giving kids halloween candy on a nap yesterday the girl was dressed in purple and i gave tootsie pops the big ones and was eating them lots and lots of them they were getting stuck on my teeth and the girl came back think she was a purple bumble bee said she left her statue of two indians i looked down and saw a purple mold of indian moccasins and something else i told her those are my indians, maybe you should go back and look you migjt have left them there, 3x between this week and last i have had encounters with an indian dream. also killed some huge spiders 317,909, assistance 718, i dont think i have been posting my dreams but they have been falling 206,209, brb.......

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

How R U?

How's school?

Be$t of  Luck

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

How R U?

How's school?

Be$t of  Luck

Hi dream im am just so busy, thanks for asking, and school is trying.....thanks for the no i will play it! and HOW ARE YOUZ?

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

last week my tab came to 666 this few days later tab was 777 then last night it was 666 where are those triples dreamed about my neighbor address 3336 got a bill that said 2660 my address is 2260 bill that said 52 and one said 48 dreamed of giving kids halloween candy on a nap yesterday the girl was dressed in purple and i gave tootsie pops the big ones and was eating them lots and lots of them they were getting stuck on my teeth and the girl came back think she was a purple bumble bee said she left her statue of two indians i looked down and saw a purple mold of indian moccasins and something else i told her those are my indians, maybe you should go back and look you migjt have left them there, 3x between this week and last i have had encounters with an indian dream. also killed some huge spiders 317,909, assistance 718, i dont think i have been posting my dreams but they have been falling 206,209, brb.......

got my dreams mixed together i posted for dreams i have been having but did or did not list in the girl has good dreams , and where is my LB if you can find it in there folks you def got a hit!!!

South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi dream im am just so busy, thanks for asking, and school is trying.....thanks for the no i will play it! and HOW ARE YOUZ?

OK, doing a 'project' on the computer, will be on for most of the day....Have a great day and all the best with school work

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

i am going to add 1501 1401 as well the nos i saw in my dream over a week ago 105,501 fell twice a few days after i had this dream so maybe it will come to tje p4

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

OK, doing a 'project' on the computer, will be on for most of the day....Have a great day and all the best with school work

hmmmm....what kind of project hehe i love projects, thanks for all the concern LOVE U 2Sun Smiley

South Florida
                United States
                Member #81890
                November 1, 2009
                4959 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

hmmmm....what kind of project hehe i love projects, thanks for all the concern LOVE U 2Sun Smiley

Work related, end of the 3rd quarter report

and would you believe FL yesterday with the 883 [003]

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

713 ga middayParty