Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search past results

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Surge.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #46493
September 11, 2006
4173 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I know there's a Vtrac results page, but it would be nice to see a Vtrac search page, just like the "search past results".   Put in the Vtrac and it would give you the results of the entire Vtrac for a specified time, state, mid/eve drawing. 

That way you could track individual vtracs to see how many times one, two, or several Vtracs hit in one month/6 months/year, etc. 

...or am I missing another way to do this?

My suggestion sounds like a HUGE amount of work, but it was just something I was thinking about.

Keep it simple 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I know there's a Vtrac results page, but it would be nice to see a Vtrac search page, just like the "search past results".   Put in the Vtrac and it would give you the results of the entire Vtrac for a specified time, state, mid/eve drawing. 

That way you could track individual vtracs to see how many times one, two, or several Vtracs hit in one month/6 months/year, etc. 

...or am I missing another way to do this?

My suggestion sounds like a HUGE amount of work, but it was just something I was thinking about.

Thank you for writing your suggestion.  I have good news for you:  the Vtracs Search Engine is something that I started writing a while ago, so it will eventually be a real feature at Lottery Post.  Like all features in the pipeline, I can't exact say when it will be finished, but it will be here at some point.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4173 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2010, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd!  I can't even imagine the amount of work it must take, but it's nice to know that you've thought ahead and started developing that feature.  One step ahead of the game ... that's why LP is the best!!  I'm sure it will be amazing, just like everything else here. 

Thanks for listening!  Thumbs Up

Keep it simple