Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 11/1 - 11/30/2010

Topic closed. 1146 replies. Last post 6 years ago by temptustoo.

Page 37 of 77
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44043 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Ha Ha

And I suppose you play ALL of your numbers EVERY draw?  lol

That's an awful lot of numbers!!!   LOL

I doubt it...

Depending on how i am doing ..yes i do and i can afford to do it...trust me. 1 win @ $900 was all it took to get me rolling. being able to play .25 to $1 or more is a gift. read up on it.  Approve

Baltimore
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44043 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks Technics!!!  Your pairs and combos have me up $1500 this week. By bouncing numbers from your list that show up TWICE off of VTRACS, it's been <snip> near automatic (WITHOUT PLAYING EVERY NUMBER ON THE LIST). Haters and critics are biatch, aren't they.   "Your mojo is strong, young Skywalker!!!"

Keep making it do what it do!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Thanks remus1913 and i'm glad to help any way i can.i'm glad to see you are not afraid to do a lil work. you did ya homework and it paid off. its always the folks that contribute the least that have the most to say. i dont mind the critics, it makes me motivated to win more. i dont know why its impossible for some to believe that playing 30 or more numbers is impossible. i spend $80 a day in my own state. consider the fact that i post 14 pairs each yeilding 10 numbers. thats 140 numbers. no way there is 140 numbers up there. nevertheless the list is very consistant and for the most part the winner is always there within a 4 draw spectrum, all ya gotta do is look back and find the pair your considering and match it to the possibles in the singles or doubles. if i were to cut the list in half i'd be cutting the percentage of possible wins also. this is where you do your homework and narrow the numbers you play down. by no means do i expect no one to play all of the numbers like i do. i play several states at a time. i dont have time to sit and figure out if one number is gonna hit and pick it. I KNOW its there for the most part so why chance it. i win $150 for each box hit and most of the time there are 2 or 3 in my set so that $450 by just playing the whole set box. when my pot allows i play once box and once exact...simple. a blind man can do this the way its set up now. between what i am doing, joker, lucki723,lkydeb and the rest of the gang on here is doing, it should be easy for you to narrow down your plays if money is an issue. i'm not frying my brain trying to figure out how to get the list down to 10 numbers and hit as often as i am now....thats a bit on the unrealistic side. once i do figure that out trust it wont be for free up here on the post.....lol so knightsquad get down to narrowing down them numbers so that you can add to the creativity of the thread. lastly,i do not work for anyone on here, i do this for me first. Approve

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks remus1913 and i'm glad to help any way i can.i'm glad to see you are not afraid to do a lil work. you did ya homework and it paid off. its always the folks that contribute the least that have the most to say. i dont mind the critics, it makes me motivated to win more. i dont know why its impossible for some to believe that playing 30 or more numbers is impossible. i spend $80 a day in my own state. consider the fact that i post 14 pairs each yeilding 10 numbers. thats 140 numbers. no way there is 140 numbers up there. nevertheless the list is very consistant and for the most part the winner is always there within a 4 draw spectrum, all ya gotta do is look back and find the pair your considering and match it to the possibles in the singles or doubles. if i were to cut the list in half i'd be cutting the percentage of possible wins also. this is where you do your homework and narrow the numbers you play down. by no means do i expect no one to play all of the numbers like i do. i play several states at a time. i dont have time to sit and figure out if one number is gonna hit and pick it. I KNOW its there for the most part so why chance it. i win $150 for each box hit and most of the time there are 2 or 3 in my set so that $450 by just playing the whole set box. when my pot allows i play once box and once exact...simple. a blind man can do this the way its set up now. between what i am doing, joker, lucki723,lkydeb and the rest of the gang on here is doing, it should be easy for you to narrow down your plays if money is an issue. i'm not frying my brain trying to figure out how to get the list down to 10 numbers and hit as often as i am now....thats a bit on the unrealistic side. once i do figure that out trust it wont be for free up here on the post.....lol so knightsquad get down to narrowing down them numbers so that you can add to the creativity of the thread. lastly,i do not work for anyone on here, i do this for me first. Approve

I Agree!

GREAT JOB TECHNICS !! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44043 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Let me break down the science of what i do for the guys down in the mailroom, so they can stop speculating about whats going on up on the top floor in the conference room with the board of directors.

The pairs get pulled a few ways and the key to knowing is watching them for a few days to see how they are being pulled. Do NOT let your greed have you jump in this game too fast because if you try to follow to fast you will lose your shirt.

1st - pairs can be pulled draw to draw, so you will always be looking at the last draw for the next winning number.

2nd - pairs can be pulled day draw to day draw/ eve to eve draw, meaning last nights number will hold tonites winning number. (same for midday)

3rd - pairs can kriss kross, yesterdays midday will bring tonites winner, an x if you look at it on paper.

The key for the most part is knowing where to look and when. if you already know the hot pair, most of the work is done. just go find the pair and match it to the set of numbers listed. simple.

IF , you should get lucky and win exact....human nature will take over you you will NOT want to waste time hunting down one number. once your confidence in the system is up and your eyes have been trained to scan fast for the data you want you will NOT hesitate to dump the whole list into play. And then you will want to move on to other states to play. I'm not being arrogant or smart,BUT sharing the intelligence that i hold. this is what i do, it may not work for you right now, but IT CAN. All it took was 1 exact hit for me to be on my way and there was no looking back. i hit at least once a day in a few states and thats a blessing within itself. what i do speaks for itself and even if i never spent another dime, the method of play would keep bringing about the hits. Smile

Tampa, FL
          United States
          Member #95949
          August 20, 2010
          29 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hey Remus --

Please start posting your picks.  I see Technics is onto something but I don't have the $$$ to play all the numbers,  maybe if you narrow it down you could help us all!!  THX!!

This is what I played before coming into work today.

924  974  297  247

Now before the afternoon draw, I may add these because I'm a stubborn fool and root sum 20+ has be out for over 24 draws (mid and eve). For the last two years, there has been on average 6-7 numbers per month that are 20+ root sums. So far, this month, only ONE. I'll bounce these off of Technics' list and VTRACS. The ones I feel really strong on, I'll play .50  or $1 combo.  Like Sunday, 385 was on Tech's list and it was screaming to come on VTRACS. $1 combo twice.

798  689  589  679  489  579  678  578 

But seriously guys & gals, it's some really good contributors to this forum. Like Technics say, "you have to do a little home work". I don't contribute as much because I want to prove to myself that my system is more than luck but has some serious predictability.  Every since he started posting, Technics' system has more than proven he's just not "whizzing in the wind".

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44043 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

EXAMPLE, here i spent $39 and i won $150 x 2 = $300 minus $39 = $261 profit. not bad at all. mind you i'm doing this in a few states so that $261 can jump to over 1k by just repeating the same behavior 5 times.

198 singles
            012, 015, 016, 017, 021, 023, 025, 026, 027, 032, 042, 051, 052, 053, 056, 057, 061, 062, 065, 067, 071, 072, 075, 076, 243, 253, 302, 342, 352, 402, 423, 432, 452, 453, 502, 523, 532, 542, 543

i'm not looking to break into the mint doing this but until triples roll around and a few pet numbers hit, its a great way to supplement my income and this addictive game playing without putting me in the poorhouse. i have not had to play from out of my pocket this year yet. lottery money pays for lottery. i would not be sitting up here posting in all these states if it wasnt to my benefit.

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44043 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

This is what I played before coming into work today.

924  974  297  247

Now before the afternoon draw, I may add these because I'm a stubborn fool and root sum 20+ has be out for over 24 draws (mid and eve). For the last two years, there has been on average 6-7 numbers per month that are 20+ root sums. So far, this month, only ONE. I'll bounce these off of Technics' list and VTRACS. The ones I feel really strong on, I'll play .50  or $1 combo.  Like Sunday, 385 was on Tech's list and it was screaming to come on VTRACS. $1 combo twice.

798  689  589  679  489  579  678  578 

But seriously guys & gals, it's some really good contributors to this forum. Like Technics say, "you have to do a little home work". I don't contribute as much because I want to prove to myself that my system is more than luck but has some serious predictability.  Every since he started posting, Technics' system has more than proven he's just not "whizzing in the wind".

Thanks for the info remus1913. i think thats whats missing at times. we post and to onlookers our method can seem ridiculous if its not broken down to those who dont truly understand. sometimes i forget that everyone doesnt know what i know so i fly off and assume that we are all on the same page with what we know abot the lottery. i'm moving 80mph and i think that the traffic is keeping up with me. what makes it bad is that lurkers look and dont say anything til its too late and when they do it comes off as a bit abrasive. if everyone had $500 to dump into playing how i play my job would be easy cause then i can tell folks to just mimic what i do. in the meantime i just wanna let folks see into whats going on with what i do instead of speculating.

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #61435
                May 22, 2008
                908 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks Technics and Remus.  "Breaking it down" for those of us that don't understand what you are doing helps.  Thanks  Embarassed

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44043 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks Technics and Remus.  "Breaking it down" for those of us that don't understand what you are doing helps.  Thanks  Embarassed

Glad to help and all questions are ALWAYS WELCOME. i just dont like the cheap shots.  Green laugh

Bahamas
                    Member #98731
                    October 12, 2010
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

It truly is sad that you have to defend your system! As a LP member, and a novice player, I'm just so glad that you guys take the time to post. I imagine that it takes a lot of time to do so every day and at every throw! You're sharing the information and the wealth--so keep posting! We need to see that new vehicle you've been posting about!

Tampa, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95949
                      August 20, 2010
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I'd like to suggest a motto for this FL forum, "The lottery is our cash cow, so PAY ME STUD!!!"

I agree with Technics about how to fuel your lottery game. Lottery pays for lottery. My pick 3 game fuels my Fantasy 5 and Mega Money plays (I have hopes of granduer!!!, close but no cigar. In 2010, 7 times I've had 4 of 5 in Fantasy 5 and 3 times 3 of 4 plus the Mega Ball. Needless to say, I'm on the verge of utter insanity with both those games.

Let's keep playing, PLAY SMART and enjoy our tax-free income!!!!

Baltimore
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44043 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

It truly is sad that you have to defend your system! As a LP member, and a novice player, I'm just so glad that you guys take the time to post. I imagine that it takes a lot of time to do so every day and at every throw! You're sharing the information and the wealth--so keep posting! We need to see that new vehicle you've been posting about!

Yes i agree with you. well, other than paying some bills and doing nice things for people around me, the lottery has been a blessing for me. i treated myself to all kinds of goodies last year. i set a goal and then i look to accomplish it. it's what keeps me motivated to play as well as helping others get what they want. you're right, i never have to post again but it wouldnt stop me from playing. so with that in mind one clearly knows where my heart is.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                          Member #38062
                          April 23, 2006
                          12590 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes i agree with you. well, other than paying some bills and doing nice things for people around me, the lottery has been a blessing for me. i treated myself to all kinds of goodies last year. i set a goal and then i look to accomplish it. it's what keeps me motivated to play as well as helping others get what they want. you're right, i never have to post again but it wouldnt stop me from playing. so with that in mind one clearly knows where my heart is.

Technics, I'm so glad u took the time to explain all that as I do know what u r talking about. I tried to explain that to a couple of my friends that is the only way u r going to win & make money. I just don't like to talk about it in public as we all know why. So u did an excellent job of explaining the works. Thank u & have a blessed day.

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                            West Palm Beach FL
                            United States
                            Member #92961
                            June 18, 2010
                            470 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Technics, Im greatful for you and everyone who takes the time to post numbers here. You guy's and gal's are a blessing to LP. Thanks for all that you doCheers

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              usa
                              United States
                              Member #89197
                              April 2, 2010
                              2818 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Let me just say that it would be so nice to log in and have that winning number every AM and PM.     Thanks Technics for all you do. Not that I have been able to figure out the winning number's lately..  I have my streaks now and then.. Good Luck To Everyone and just remember ,, YOU C A N 'T  W I N  if you don't play.. Blue Angel

Page 37 of 77