Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mercury trine Jupiter

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed something that caught my eye - today at approximately 5:30 (EST, I think), Mercury is going to trine Jupiter.  This is just a small thing actually, a momentary planetary kiss before moving along to other places it needs to be.  I was just looking over some of the things that will happen today, as I do most days, to see if the planets were lining up for good surprises.   I did, of course, notice that 718 and 5718 continue to fall, leaving October in the dust and starting new trends for a new month.  I am surprised at how far the energy carried because I felt certain it would end at October and things would get back to normal.

Tonight I think I will play 718 and 5718 at least boxed for DE in hopes that the trining kiss with Jup will bring those to us.  Technically, a trine is a planetary aspect that is typically a positive thing, at the very least neutral and not too often negative. However, like Jupiter, too much of a good thing is not necessarily good.  Too many trines lead to a softening of the position or weakness.  This nutshell explanation is just that, there's lots to be said about all the aspects that impact us and a ton of info out there for inquiring minds. 

Anyway, life continues to tumble me like a weed, but I still hope your day is a fortunate one!   J  Type

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37916 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the post Jake!

Good luck with yoiur numbers tonight!

I hope 718 and 5718 land in your lap!

Good Luck!

I am a millionaire!

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37916 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Wow! That was a quick one!

I see Delaware got 781 tonight!

How's that for landing in your lap?  LOL!

Cha Ching!

Good Luck tomorrow Jake.  Maybe you will get that 5718.

I am a millionaire!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Wow! That was a quick one!

I see Delaware got 781 tonight!

How's that for landing in your lap?  LOL!

Cha Ching!

Good Luck tomorrow Jake.  Maybe you will get that 5718.

Excelente Jake!!!  Congrats!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2010, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Hurray!  I barely made it in time to play... barely.... but persisted.....then at 4 a.m. could not find my tickets, woke up the house....but, finally....

Party                   Type                           Party

The end of one of the longest personal dry spells I've ever had in my entire life.     I am very thankful.  I'd kiss Jupiter and Merc myself if I could reach, not to mention the Lottery Gods!           Happy Friday!  J

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Philadelphia, PA
            United States
            Member #84786
            January 3, 2010
            520 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2010, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Hurray!  I barely made it in time to play... barely.... but persisted.....then at 4 a.m. could not find my tickets, woke up the house....but, finally....

The end of one of the longest personal dry spells I've ever had in my entire life.     I am very thankful.  I'd kiss Jupiter and Merc myself if I could reach, not to mention the Lottery Gods!           Happy Friday!  J

Congrats Jake!!! Happy Friday to you as well and I hope you get your 5718 too good luck!

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2010, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Congrats Jake!!! Happy Friday to you as well and I hope you get your 5718 too good luck!

P-Girl and all my LP Friends  -   I appreciate the support and, always, the kindness.   Indeed time to celebrate a little.   It's going to be a good weekend, after a lot of difficult weekends.    J

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                milledgeville,Ga
                United States
                Member #68927
                January 2, 2009
                6082 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

super congrats Jake you really called that one love reading your post.... Keep up the good work and have a super weekend

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #91636
                  May 21, 2010
                  2449 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Its a Beautiful Thing, and an inspiration to be so attuned . Thanks for  all u do!!PartyPartyParty

Cool

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                    South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #81890
                    November 1, 2009
                    4959 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed something that caught my eye - today at approximately 5:30 (EST, I think), Mercury is going to trine Jupiter.  This is just a small thing actually, a momentary planetary kiss before moving along to other places it needs to be.  I was just looking over some of the things that will happen today, as I do most days, to see if the planets were lining up for good surprises.   I did, of course, notice that 718 and 5718 continue to fall, leaving October in the dust and starting new trends for a new month.  I am surprised at how far the energy carried because I felt certain it would end at October and things would get back to normal.

Tonight I think I will play 718 and 5718 at least boxed for DE in hopes that the trining kiss with Jup will bring those to us.  Technically, a trine is a planetary aspect that is typically a positive thing, at the very least neutral and not too often negative. However, like Jupiter, too much of a good thing is not necessarily good.  Too many trines lead to a softening of the position or weakness.  This nutshell explanation is just that, there's lots to be said about all the aspects that impact us and a ton of info out there for inquiring minds. 

Anyway, life continues to tumble me like a weed, but I still hope your day is a fortunate one!   J  Type

Congrats Jake and Thank you, box hit in FL 7081

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                      Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Well deserved!!!  I just knew you got it that time!! Hyper  Here's to the end of the dry spell!!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile