Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just so you KNOW: The price of Oil can affect the price of each lottery ticket

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

People´s paycheck mostly go into the mortgage, what´s left they pay other bills and buy other stuff they need to buy...But if the price of petroleum goes up everything goes up in price and if everything goes up in price it means people will have to pay more for those stuff out of their monthly allowance out of their paycheck for gambling...

which will mean, less turn out at the gas station to play lottery and less turn out at the gas station/lottery retailer to play lottery means the State lottery will make less money and what does the state lottery is left with if it make less money...The answer is: Increase the price of each ticket to make up for the loss along with increasing the matrix...

and remember the increase price of each lottery ticket doesn go up in quarters like: 1.25 or 1.50 they go up in dollars...

i think oil also affects the price of each stock in the stock market...

the price of oil also affects the price of television which means the state lottery will have to pay more for showing their drawings on tv and advertising...

i just learned this...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

People´s paycheck mostly go into the mortgage, what´s left they pay other bills and buy other stuff they need to buy...But if the price of petroleum goes up everything goes up in price and if everything goes up in price it means people will have to pay more for those stuff out of their monthly allowance out of their paycheck for gambling...

which will mean, less turn out at the gas station to play lottery and less turn out at the gas station/lottery retailer to play lottery means the State lottery will make less money and what does the state lottery is left with if it make less money...The answer is: Increase the price of each ticket to make up for the loss along with increasing the matrix...

and remember the increase price of each lottery ticket doesn go up in quarters like: 1.25 or 1.50 they go up in dollars...

i think oil also affects the price of each stock in the stock market...

the price of oil also affects the price of television which means the state lottery will have to pay more for showing their drawings on tv and advertising...

i just learned this...

the price of Real Estate Market can also affect the price of each lottery ticket...If most of your paycheck went into paying a house it will encroach/pounce on your paycheck allowance to gamble...which will mean less turn out at the gas statiion to play lottery and i already explained what happens...

i think the price of the REal Estate Market also affects the price of each stock in the stock market...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7322 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

the price of Real Estate Market can also affect the price of each lottery ticket...If most of your paycheck went into paying a house it will encroach/pounce on your paycheck allowance to gamble...which will mean less turn out at the gas statiion to play lottery and i already explained what happens...

i think the price of the REal Estate Market also affects the price of each stock in the stock market...

It's called "inflation", Pumpi. Simply put, someone winning $1 million in 1980 could get more for their buck than somebody winning $1 million today.

"the price of Real Estate Market can also affect the price of each lottery ticket..."

Inflation doesn't affect the price of a lottery ticket but does affect the number of tickets players can buy. When the economy started going sour two years ago, lotteries probably saw the effect more on sales declines of their $10 and $20 scratch-offs.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40609 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

wait until you see the price of food within the next few months.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

this is why during recessions or depressions lotteries fluorish, why, because during recessions the price of REal Estate drops i will think and the mortages are superlow which takes very little bite out of someone´s paycheck which mean that someone has more money/allowance to spend on the lottery and other stuff.....

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

this is why during recessions or depressions lotteries fluorish, why, because during recessions the price of REal Estate drops i will think and the mortages are superlow which takes very little bite out of someone´s paycheck which mean that someone has more money/allowance to spend on the lottery and other stuff.....

Amazing just amazing...Gunius at work folks...