Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help pleas

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by djklaugh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Portland,Oregon
United States
Member #14387
April 25, 2005
229 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged
I don't usually remember my dreams - waking up to an alarm clock drives them right out of my head     But this morning I did hang on to one that was intense and odd 
I am at a gathering of some kind - lots of people some of whom I know and others are strangers. I get tired of the crowd quickly and go to leave. The parking area is jammed with vehicles and I have to back and fill to get out of where my car is parked. I am almost out of my parking space when I suddenly freeze up - my muscles will not work and I can't get my foot on the brake to stop the car. I am moving backwards and feeling panicky. In the rear view mirror I can see a big bus and other cars that appear very close behind me and I am sure I am about to crash. No crash comes though and when I open my eyes again (in the dream) I am in the middle of a big empty field with these strangers who look like homeless guys - I am crying and tell one of them who comes to see if I'm ok to go to the gathering and find B - a woman I know who use to be a friend but who I have not spoken to in over 3 years (and she has made no effort to contact me either - long story with several elements of betrayal of trust and confidences on her part).  I wake up feeling very confused and shaken - and very puzzled why I would want this particular person to come to my aid.
Oregon does not have a pick 3 game and I usually do not play pick 4 - any suggestions for adapting dream numbers to PB, MM or OregonMegabucks (pick 6 1-48) would be appreciated

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34109 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

213,  2/13/  6/44  1/44  2/11/15

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Portland,Oregon
      United States
      Member #14387
      April 25, 2005
      229 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2010, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison