Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some states let us play pairs only/ Good System on Doubles Days

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by danyo1332.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

This is a pretty good System for States that allow you to play .......Straight Pairs ...Front and Back.

Example:

After 14 days with no double .....the odds were ripe for a Doubles Pair win.  A lot cheaper with better odds. 

In Georgia we can play just 2 digits .......and win.

Most of the time that's hard to do with Straight Pairs..... but not on Doubles Days

We can play front pairs and back pairs here and win more than our standard 40 bucks box hit.

Here in Georgia we can play just the Double pairs and win $$ 50 bucks.

On Doubles days....the odds are very much in our favor ......the odds drop way down.   

On doubles days..... the pair odds numbers drop from 100     straight front pairs .....to just 10 pair!  Not bad....  and if we play the 10 back pair too....asplit double is the only way for us to lose.

Pretty good ..... 75% odds in our favor on those days. Does it get any better  than that in pick 3 ?     

c

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Patriot New Jersey, Georgia and Missouri ......are the only States I know that allow "Straight Pair Wagers". In fact ...NJ allows you to play all 3   ...Front , Back and Split pair plays as well.

However, the pay out in NJ is only 27.50.....unlike Ga that pays $5o.oo 

Are there any other states that allow those kinds of wagers......or any other unusual plays such as these ?? 

Win d    

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Patriot New Jersey, Georgia and Missouri ......are the only States I know that allow "Straight Pair Wagers". In fact ...NJ allows you to play all 3   ...Front , Back and Split pair plays as well.

Are there any other states that allow those kinds of wagers......or any other unusual plays such as these ?? 

Ohio Allows you to play all 3 also.... Thanks

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18984 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Good Information @ Win D

In Missouri, we get $30 for .50 cent "Front Pair", or   "Back Pair"

$60 for $1.00    "Front Pair",  or  "Back Pair"

I think that's good, it's more than $50 on a .50 cent box, if you bet it for $1.00 and hit.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

BigBuxHustla's avatar - disney01
          Dallas
          United States
          Member #99364
          October 23, 2010
          31 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2010, 2:44 am - IP Logged

in texas you can play pairs on our pick4

cool, yes but there are too many pair possibilities and apart from that we can only play 00xx, x00x, xx00 and not split pairs such as 0x0x, 0xx0, x0x0.

weird yes but overdue double pairs can come in 6 possibilities, only being able to pick from 3 and just makes it harder :/

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
            Eastern Missouri
            United States
            Member #841
            November 7, 2002
            2430 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

blasted MO still holding out on the double pairs, 24 draws now

Numbers.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi      Win    D

Kentucky  has   Straight   Pair    play         FP      BP      SP

50   cent  bet        30.00

1.00     Bet           60.00

I     Like     Your     Thread

Astekblue

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2010, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your info.... and input about this PatriotPair and Double Pairs System in each of our individual state's games.   Let us know when you nail one of the suckers. LOL 

This System is more interesting to players that have been playing and tracking for some time. They seem to understand the power in being able to reduce the odds in this specific way. Waiting ....... and finding just the right set of circumstances coming together first...... appeals to older or more experienced players and trackers.         

Most of the states don't even allow Pair only plays and so we are lucky there. We're lucky that we can play using this "Doubles Pairs" system anyway. Cutting down our odds this way helps. 

Other wise .....pair plays using all 100 pairs doesn't seem lucky at all.  LOL 

It's bad Odds having to play(consider) all those 100 pairs Straight......and not Box.  With Doubles ...position order doesn't matter.  Nice... for us. 

Cutting the odds down from 100 pairs to only 10 pair... what a relief.  Even if we don't use any other filters ....that's not bad.

If..... IF we do use other filters such as Consecutive Double pairs needed ... or All ODD ....or All Even....etc.   we are holding down the number of PLAYS like never before.  Way down....... allowing us to focus our plays. 

-----------------------------------

For example ...... IN the MO midday game the doubles are out 25 days........ and the consecutive doubles are very very due. After we subtract all the more recent Consecutive Doubles....... and reserve our cost of play for normal doubles 3 digit plays.... we increase our potential wins. 

This Insurance we have playing these Double Pairs this way ....gives us more confidence on Specific 3 digit Box Doubles as well.     

Win d    

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                  Eastern Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #841
                  November 7, 2002
                  2430 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

well MO midday held out for 28days with no double, after skipping play for a few days i captured them 77x

Numbers.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18984 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

well MO midday held out for 28days with no double, after skipping play for a few days i captured them 77x

Good hit @ Best Picks   ^5

That 779 got me, I had 789 straight,  too  many times to mention, lmaoooooooooooooooo

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                      clinton, ohio
                      United States
                      Member #94566
                      July 22, 2010
                      1920 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

How do you know which doubles to play and when?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System