Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A System for Pick5...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

You look for the ending digits of the first number, the 3rd number and the last fifth number..it should be a Pick3 out of that pick3 you exclude the number 0 [0 as 10], well the previous drawing you play the 6 numbers that are not the 3 pick3 ending digits...

a wheel of 6 numbers in Pick3 wheeled comes out to: 20 tickets i think...all you got to do is get them straight...Once you get it straight you will have: 3 numbers that are going to play on the next drawing...You use them as a 3 number keywheel, not just any 3 numbers you will have the first number the third number and the last number...So you know the 2 numbers they will play in between the first number and the third and between the third number and the fifth number....So you know which numbers to choose...

so your odds will be like 1 in 6 the 1 in 6 odds to get the pick3 straight...

and you pair the 3 ending digits with its pair starting digit or you deduce....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

you can do this with, Florida´s MegaMoney...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

You look for the ending digits of the first number, the 3rd number and the last fifth number..it should be a Pick3 out of that pick3 you exclude the number 0 [0 as 10], well the previous drawing you play the 6 numbers that are not the 3 pick3 ending digits...

a wheel of 6 numbers in Pick3 wheeled comes out to: 20 tickets i think...all you got to do is get them straight...Once you get it straight you will have: 3 numbers that are going to play on the next drawing...You use them as a 3 number keywheel, not just any 3 numbers you will have the first number the third number and the last number...So you know the 2 numbers they will play in between the first number and the third and between the third number and the fifth number....So you know which numbers to choose...

so your odds will be like 1 in 6 the 1 in 6 odds to get the pick3 straight...

and you pair the 3 ending digits with its pair starting digit or you deduce....

Hi pumpi76,

I'm confused about this system of picking the 5 numbers What?  . Can you give me some example please and your thought process play by play ? Thanks !

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2010, 3:42 am - IP Logged

i am going to try to be as clear as possible...I was talking about the first, third and fifth number of pick5 but i am going to use the first 3 numbers...

Look at, GA Pick5 for: 10-19-2010 it played:

14, 15, 18, 24, 29

the first 3 numbers are: 14, 15, 18

the ending digits are: 4,5,8 the starting digits are: 1,1,1

the, 4,5,8 are like a Pick3....you pick the 6 numbers other than:4,5,8 and you eliminate: 0 so those 6 numbers are:

those 6 numbers you wheel them for pick3 i think they come out to 20 numbers or 15 numbers...the following day 10-20-2010 the first 3 numbers were:

07,12, 21 the ending digits or pick3 was: 7,2,1.....

noticed they are in the 6 numbers i mentioned thus on your pick3 wheel...

all you had to do was get the wheel straight which is, 1 in 6 after you did that, you will have 3 numbers secured...You can use those 3 numbers for a 3 key number wheel for Pick5...the other 2 numbers they range from

22 - 35 but normally is from: 28-39....

and the pick3 wheel to the ending digits you just add the starting digits which should be either: 0,1,2 or 0,1,1 or 1,1,2 or 1,1,1....in this case it was, 1,1,1....and that´s it you win....

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

i am going to try to be as clear as possible...I was talking about the first, third and fifth number of pick5 but i am going to use the first 3 numbers...

Look at, GA Pick5 for: 10-19-2010 it played:

14, 15, 18, 24, 29

the first 3 numbers are: 14, 15, 18

the ending digits are: 4,5,8 the starting digits are: 1,1,1

the, 4,5,8 are like a Pick3....you pick the 6 numbers other than:4,5,8 and you eliminate: 0 so those 6 numbers are:

those 6 numbers you wheel them for pick3 i think they come out to 20 numbers or 15 numbers...the following day 10-20-2010 the first 3 numbers were:

07,12, 21 the ending digits or pick3 was: 7,2,1.....

noticed they are in the 6 numbers i mentioned thus on your pick3 wheel...

all you had to do was get the wheel straight which is, 1 in 6 after you did that, you will have 3 numbers secured...You can use those 3 numbers for a 3 key number wheel for Pick5...the other 2 numbers they range from

22 - 35 but normally is from: 28-39....

and the pick3 wheel to the ending digits you just add the starting digits which should be either: 0,1,2 or 0,1,1 or 1,1,2 or 1,1,1....in this case it was, 1,1,1....and that´s it you win....

All make it even more simpler...Remember what i said, what was on blue...

remember the pick3 the first 3 numbers...Well many times many times none of the ending digits of the 5 numbers of the previous combination will play in those first 3 pick3 ending digit numbers...Example:

02-8-16-21-33 will play on the previous drawing: the follwing drawing will have:

those are 5 ending digits: they are: 2,8,6,1,3 eliminate, 0 and that leaves you with: 3 which are:

4,5,9 if you want to include: 0 is fine...so 4,5,9 are the first 3 numbers of the winning numbers/following drawing you just got to order them straight and add the starting digits which should be:

either one of those 4...

let´s say is: 0,1,2 so you pair it up to: 4,5,9 and it will be:

04,15,29 not you have, 3 numbers you can use as 3 key numbers wheel and the 2 left back numbers should be from: 30-39....and you win...

in other cases, 2 numbers will repeat into the first 3 numbers of the following drawings from the previous: 5 ending digits...you got your work cut out for you....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2010, 4:29 am - IP Logged

there is another system i did the calculation i am not going to mention it here but it comes out to: $31,000 and you win: Florida Mega Money GUARANTEED...99.2% guaranteed including all the bonus balls...You could theoretically argue that you you could win Fla Mega Money twice and then win Powerball/MegaMillion if you remember this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/223034

please dont be impressed...The, U.N, Wallstreet, Wallmart, Oil Cartels, Microsoft, Ford, ect, ect, AND ECTS, can win the lotto and Powerball anytime they want...Something i´ve been saying for year...

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #46570
              September 14, 2006
              558 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

there is another system i did the calculation i am not going to mention it here but it comes out to: $31,000 and you win: Florida Mega Money GUARANTEED...99.2% guaranteed including all the bonus balls...You could theoretically argue that you you could win Fla Mega Money twice and then win Powerball/MegaMillion if you remember this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/223034

please dont be impressed...The, U.N, Wallstreet, Wallmart, Oil Cartels, Microsoft, Ford, ect, ect, AND ECTS, can win the lotto and Powerball anytime they want...Something i´ve been saying for year...

Thanks Pumpi76 for your reply and explanation. I will do some backtesting on this.

Thanks!

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!