Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Loaded for Bear - Secrets within for Water, Fire...All

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sweet404peaches.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2010, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Wow, power packed days coming astrologically speaking.   Right now, the Sun is moving to Sag and tomorrow, the 8th,  Mercury also moves to Sag.    The 718 in the 3 and 4 will, I predict, continue its steady ebb and flow.   The impact of Sagittarius is always strong and for me it runs to the 5's, 7's, and occasionally 1's.  Bird on a Wire has been 1, but the 3's finally got out of my system with their fall last p.m.    Maybe, just maybe, DE or GA or someone else will again see 5718 straight or 1718.  We shall see.   I am stilllllll pinging 718 boxed everywhere.

But, it is fall and the time of Fire but hold on, first there's a Water deal to talk about.  My favorite astrologer says that Scorpio needs to look towards the 15th for a day of luck.   I hope our Scorpion friends take heed because some, while probably not every, Scorpio will see a win in the circle around the 15th.  I may forget to mention this again, but hopefully you (and you know who you are) will not forget.   Please don't forget.   You have enough natural psychic energy to bounce me out of a room, so time to put it to good and profitable use.

Ah, but my Fire Friends follow closely behind when the Moon moves to Aries on the 17/18th.  Water and Fire, what a mix - but I think both Sun Sign holders will see good things this month. 

The Air Signs, like me, should see continued ups in the workplace and/or search for more work.  Some will see financial increase, I am absolutely certain.

This is, of course, a holiday month and I know the triple hunters are out there in big numbers, so I hear.    GA I also hear is maxing certain numbers out.   WhooWeee...   The planets are lined up for triples but there is so much energy, I believe there is going to be a struggle leading to more double/doubles or the old "I missed by one again" theme that so many of us know.  Just adjust and if you play 777, play 177 for a small box or the like, etc.  Sometimes the up and the down does work as a system.

I love this time of year.  I just can't help myself -fuzzy socks, warm sweaters...    I know there are many of us struggling and doing without - may each of you be graced by good fortune and an absence of pain.    J Type

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2010, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Good Morning to you and thank you.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2010, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Jake, as always......  Thumbs Up

There is also another biggie going on. Not that it shows numbers, but can allow us to be more clear as far as insight. Neptune turns direct as we speak. The cloudy, introspective motion of the retrogade period is passing. Neptune the fuzzy planet of illumination,  holds hands with the " wounded healer'' Chiron now for a good while.  Chiron is the wound to the psyche and the healer. 

The issues of the year we have been struggling with can be solved with this grand conjunction.  It will narrow the causes for our worries and give us insight and understanding of the root of our self fullfilling prophesies.  Our own attitudes and thoughts that need changing can easily be recognized.  Where we were introspective ( since about Feb of this year) with clouded thought, we now are able to see what we have been looking for to heal our lives. 

Time to rip off all those useless bandaids and get down to the business of real healing and growth.

Through Nov & Dec a new moon trine and other helpfull aspects to this Nept/Chiron partnership, expressed through Aquarian eyes ( new, inovative, forward thinking ), will give us many good days for revelation and celebration.

It may well be all the Sagg activity has me optomistic, but thoughts are things so what does it matter ?  Life is a self fullfilling prophecy.

increase's avatar - focus
        VA
        United States
        Member #54828
        August 31, 2007
        37916 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Jake & Spookysoozy.

Thanks for the posts.

Good Luck everyone!

I am a millionaire!

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          Eleuthera
          Bahamas
          Member #42652
          July 6, 2006
          601 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2010, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Wow...

I think that these are officially my favorite posts ever.  Ladies..I Love You both...and I look forward to and hang on words that come from both of you because I find that you are so full of insite and knowledge. I feel connected to you and your words and thoughts help to guide me.

Thanks and have a blessed week.

Treea

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2010, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Yo Sooz - I needed that!   I saw Nep was moving but I am never quite sure about its influence, although I'm familiar with what it should be.  This is great news for me, and probably lots of others.  I'm off to read more.    Thanks again!   J 

A side thought - it's a jam packed Monday for me but already Bird on a Wire has switched to solid 2.   Hmmmmm......  Didn't expect that.

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2010, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Nice Ohio on the 5718 - happy to see someone got a piece of Merc's late day move. 

Wee tiny Bird on a Wire is 1, once again.  Just when I think he's gone, he's back.  Leading up to 1's, maybe for the holidays.  My little friend never lies.  Never.  J

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #71756
                March 3, 2009
                153 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2010, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Wow, power packed days coming astrologically speaking.   Right now, the Sun is moving to Sag and tomorrow, the 8th,  Mercury also moves to Sag.    The 718 in the 3 and 4 will, I predict, continue its steady ebb and flow.   The impact of Sagittarius is always strong and for me it runs to the 5's, 7's, and occasionally 1's.  Bird on a Wire has been 1, but the 3's finally got out of my system with their fall last p.m.    Maybe, just maybe, DE or GA or someone else will again see 5718 straight or 1718.  We shall see.   I am stilllllll pinging 718 boxed everywhere.

But, it is fall and the time of Fire but hold on, first there's a Water deal to talk about.  My favorite astrologer says that Scorpio needs to look towards the 15th for a day of luck.   I hope our Scorpion friends take heed because some, while probably not every, Scorpio will see a win in the circle around the 15th.  I may forget to mention this again, but hopefully you (and you know who you are) will not forget.   Please don't forget.   You have enough natural psychic energy to bounce me out of a room, so time to put it to good and profitable use.

Ah, but my Fire Friends follow closely behind when the Moon moves to Aries on the 17/18th.  Water and Fire, what a mix - but I think both Sun Sign holders will see good things this month. 

The Air Signs, like me, should see continued ups in the workplace and/or search for more work.  Some will see financial increase, I am absolutely certain.

This is, of course, a holiday month and I know the triple hunters are out there in big numbers, so I hear.    GA I also hear is maxing certain numbers out.   WhooWeee...   The planets are lined up for triples but there is so much energy, I believe there is going to be a struggle leading to more double/doubles or the old "I missed by one again" theme that so many of us know.  Just adjust and if you play 777, play 177 for a small box or the like, etc.  Sometimes the up and the down does work as a system.

I love this time of year.  I just can't help myself -fuzzy socks, warm sweaters...    I know there are many of us struggling and doing without - may each of you be graced by good fortune and an absence of pain.    J Type

hi, Jake,

I'm a scorpion and I will keep a note of the information.

Thanks alot for posting.

God bless

Sun Smileygirllygirl

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #91636
                  May 21, 2010
                  2449 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Jake  you have exactly 888 post at this moment
                  Jake's avatar - animal bird
                  Platinum Member
                  Advanced

United States
                  Member #2255
                  September 1, 2003
                  888  Posts

Cool

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                    Disney Land
                    United States
                    Member #92265
                    June 3, 2010
                    6878 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your kind thoughts and liking what you are saying about so much energy and the planets. It very interesting.

Always enjoy your post!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                      Disney Land
                      United States
                      Member #92265
                      June 3, 2010
                      6878 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Jake, as always......  Thumbs Up

There is also another biggie going on. Not that it shows numbers, but can allow us to be more clear as far as insight. Neptune turns direct as we speak. The cloudy, introspective motion of the retrogade period is passing. Neptune the fuzzy planet of illumination,  holds hands with the " wounded healer'' Chiron now for a good while.  Chiron is the wound to the psyche and the healer. 

The issues of the year we have been struggling with can be solved with this grand conjunction.  It will narrow the causes for our worries and give us insight and understanding of the root of our self fullfilling prophesies.  Our own attitudes and thoughts that need changing can easily be recognized.  Where we were introspective ( since about Feb of this year) with clouded thought, we now are able to see what we have been looking for to heal our lives. 

Time to rip off all those useless bandaids and get down to the business of real healing and growth.

Through Nov & Dec a new moon trine and other helpfull aspects to this Nept/Chiron partnership, expressed through Aquarian eyes ( new, inovative, forward thinking ), will give us many good days for revelation and celebration.

It may well be all the Sagg activity has me optomistic, but thoughts are things so what does it matter ?  Life is a self fullfilling prophecy.

Thanks Spooksoozy..enjoyed this too!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                        Middle GA
                        United States
                        Member #42874
                        July 9, 2006
                        3912 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2010, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Can anyone say nail? Head?

The impact of Sagittarius is always strong and for me it runs to the 5's, 7's, and occasionally 1's.

11/10 GA EVE  557 5507

If only I had read a little earlier!

Excellent work and information Jake.  Thanks also to Soozy.  This is great stuff here!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                          Stone Mountain, GA
                          United States
                          Member #3189
                          January 1, 2004
                          28273 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2010, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

The impact of Sagittarius is always strong and for me it runs to the 5's, 7's, and occasionally 1's.

11/10 GA EVE  557 5507

Excellent work and information Jake.  Thanks also to Soozy.  This is great stuff here!!

11/11 Midday:

Michigan 7-7-5-5
                            spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                            South Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #100
                            January 28, 2002
                            3734 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

11/10 GA EVE  557 5507

Georgia natives really have to appreciate Jake and her affinity for our state lottery.  Personally, I appreciate her for her Knowledge, integrity, love for living things, and generosity in sharing all that with veritable strangers. Jake I hope you know what a delightfull spirit you are.  To me.. a card carrying member of the sisterhood of spirit extrordinaire. 

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #91636
                              May 21, 2010
                              2449 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Georgia natives really have to appreciate Jake and her affinity for our state lottery.  Personally, I appreciate her for her Knowledge, integrity, love for living things, and generosity in sharing all that with veritable strangers. Jake I hope you know what a delightfull spirit you are.  To me.. a card carrying member of the sisterhood of spirit extrordinaire. 

Very Well Said Soozy!  You are both appreciated for all u do.

Cool