Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

eerie happening...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4523 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Just a note here. (Not a dream.. a true happening).

Went to get my machine pick tickets today ..my spiritual advisor said my fortune hours of play are from 9 AM til 10 AM...So I went at 9:15 this AM.

Get there and the new cashier doesnt even touch the machine...hands me these tickets that someone didnt want....As soon as she handed them to me I got a terrible eerie vibe from them...(bad Karma I call it). I wanted soo badly to tell her to print mine even though I was playing the same game as she handed me....

Would it have been rude to tell her to take those tickets back and print a fresh batch for me....I just get certain vibes and this one was so strong . Then tonight I check them..and sure enough they were losers...

I know this is a mystical forum for dreams and what not, but I get vibes from things and consider this the spot to share this...

Are some of you sense-tuned to objects or visions? Those seem to be my forte here of late.....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6391 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

If you had that vibe, the universe is getting your attention. Red alert. She should ve printed new ones for you.Who ever didnt want those  had a reason to not take them. The clerk didint want them either. Double whammy. My tip off signal is a slight push off my left shoulder - if it  doesnt feel right- no green light.

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

rukiafae's avatar - box
      NC
      United States
      Member #100192
      November 7, 2010
      125 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

i would have asked for new printed ones, too.

follow your gut.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4523 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the feedback! Yes I regret not speaking up and telling the clerk.

Luckyshoes! So nice to hear from you! Left shoulder ....gotta remember that.....I get the ole "Itch" (tingle) Thru skin areas when good things are to come....and its true 99./9% of the time...one time was only because I hit my funny bone! Boy was that a tingle LOL!!

The object sensations have been stronger this month...been awhile since I've been in tune with it, good to have it back...but man oh man, those vibes sometimes are NOT always positive....it almost weakens my spirit...

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Just a note here. (Not a dream.. a true happening).

Went to get my machine pick tickets today ..my spiritual advisor said my fortune hours of play are from 9 AM til 10 AM...So I went at 9:15 this AM.

Get there and the new cashier doesnt even touch the machine...hands me these tickets that someone didnt want....As soon as she handed them to me I got a terrible eerie vibe from them...(bad Karma I call it). I wanted soo badly to tell her to print mine even though I was playing the same game as she handed me....

Would it have been rude to tell her to take those tickets back and print a fresh batch for me....I just get certain vibes and this one was so strong . Then tonight I check them..and sure enough they were losers...

I know this is a mystical forum for dreams and what not, but I get vibes from things and consider this the spot to share this...

Are some of you sense-tuned to objects or visions? Those seem to be my forte here of late.....

Your very essense told you no.

Yet you over-rode it.

You are very in tune with yourself.

Always remember that.

Stay true to yourself even if others look at you funny.