Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System Hunting

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Teamprofit.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #93841
July 8, 2010
576 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone!!!

Does anyone have or know of a system that has the winning pick above 80% of the time? But is giving out more than 100 numbers so you kind of have to pick what looks good to you....

**it doesn't have to have the winning pick 80% of the time but the winning pick should be in the work out atleast above 60% of the time

My problem - I'm using the 220 boxed chart combination to start my filtering and by the time I'm done I have the numbers down anywhere between 65-120 combinations.

I would solve this problem if I can do a work out that would already give me 100 possible combinations, in which I can then start filtering numbers out.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
    NC
    United States
    Member #11741
    February 23, 2005
    1233 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

What type of numbers are you playing?  Most often you can go to the Lottery systems forums site on here and find what you need.  If you are playing P3 then I like the (Tic Tac Toe) TTT method. minimal numbers and hits most times the next day or within 3 days. Just search it out in the search box.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

FL
      United States
      Member #93841
      July 8, 2010
      576 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

What type of numbers are you playing?  Most often you can go to the Lottery systems forums site on here and find what you need.  If you are playing P3 then I like the (Tic Tac Toe) TTT method. minimal numbers and hits most times the next day or within 3 days. Just search it out in the search box.

Thank you for responding...

I know of the tic tac toe method and it's really not what i'm looking for, anyone else have any ideas?

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone!!!

Does anyone have or know of a system that has the winning pick above 80% of the time? But is giving out more than 100 numbers so you kind of have to pick what looks good to you....

**it doesn't have to have the winning pick 80% of the time but the winning pick should be in the work out atleast above 60% of the time

My problem - I'm using the 220 boxed chart combination to start my filtering and by the time I'm done I have the numbers down anywhere between 65-120 combinations.

I would solve this problem if I can do a work out that would already give me 100 possible combinations, in which I can then start filtering numbers out.

Have you considered VTRACS?

There is a wonderful vtracs tutorial here at the site created by TNTEA years ago.

Plus you can use vtracs for pick 3 and pick 4.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
            Member #27654
            December 4, 2005
            100 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Hey Everyone!!!

Have you looked at http://aspspider.net/LaFortuna/?

In my back-testing, the list produced contains the winning number 50% of the time.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12729 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

It's best ,if you create a system for your self .Every system has its faults you will have to modify it for your states games.You may have to use the last 20,30,60 or 90 draws for your states games.Plus you will need sum totals for you're target range to filter down you sets.A positonal analysis of the digits and frequency analysis for digits.it's best to use pencil and paper don't depend on any software,the best software is you're brain...

FL
                United States
                Member #93841
                July 8, 2010
                576 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Have you looked at http://aspspider.net/LaFortuna/?

In my back-testing, the list produced contains the winning number 50% of the time.

I saved your pick calculator so that I can test it for my state thank you.

CajunWin4, Thank you for responding

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                  clinton, ohio
                  United States
                  Member #94566
                  July 22, 2010
                  1920 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I saved your pick calculator so that I can test it for my state thank you.

CajunWin4, Thank you for responding

The great thing about LP is you don't have to wait to use this!SmileSince you're a platinum member try this: On the left click on Lottery systems, then Vtrac lottery results, and then click on your state and BOOM you have your states pick 3 and pick 4 history just like that! Then you can use the calculator and plug in past results and see if the winning number comes the next draw/day. That's what I use my membership for(the history), and of course because the fee to become a gold/plat member is very small and i want to keep this site going! Good lick Teamprofit!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

FL
                    United States
                    Member #93841
                    July 8, 2010
                    576 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

The great thing about LP is you don't have to wait to use this!SmileSince you're a platinum member try this: On the left click on Lottery systems, then Vtrac lottery results, and then click on your state and BOOM you have your states pick 3 and pick 4 history just like that! Then you can use the calculator and plug in past results and see if the winning number comes the next draw/day. That's what I use my membership for(the history), and of course because the fee to become a gold/plat member is very small and i want to keep this site going! Good lick Teamprofit!

Thank you for responding...

I noticed that my opening post wasn't clear enough, but that is "ok" because I figured it out.

I HAVE FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! Hurray!Party

Thanks to everyone for helping