Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A System that goes for Pick4 Straight...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Pick4 has 4 numbers right...They are:

ABCD

well: A = 1-3; 4-6; 7-9 you choose one of those 3...

D = 1-3; 4-6; 7-9 you choose one of those 3...

B and C which are the numbers of the center [second and third number]: you guess: if is: EE is only 5 numbers you must guess: you are guessing 2/5 if is OO then is: 5 numbers you must guess: you are guessing: 2/5....If BC repeat, BINGO...

if: BC is: 6-0 then is 5 numbers you must guess and you are guessing: 2/5 if BC is: 1-5 then is 5 numbers you must guess and you are guessing: 2/5....

For the BC you can use: HOt and Cold...

A which is 3 number and D which is 3 numbers then: 3x 3 = $9

and plus the law of grouping of different states if you read my previous thread here...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

guys do me a favor tell me what you think on the systems i post, it encourages me to look for more system and it makes me happy....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

and this is a message to the STATE LOTTERY, you must create a pick4 lottery in 1 state per country where they use, RNG´S and only the, Government knows the key of what numbers will play everyday...It should be kept in a vault as, EMERGENCY for important stuff, example there could come an emergency where: $1 Million dollars is needed of more and it cant be withdrawn soon enough or a spy might need it for an important mission or whatever the case....

IS CALLED PROTOCOL!!!!...But again some people are more mentally challenged than others...One day you will receive a call from some president telling you this...anyways....

is FUNNY because protocol spell out and backwards and in spanish says: por -colo while por is as saying, Par as in pardon me and colo is: he cut in line...lol..

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

and this is a message to the STATE LOTTERY, you must create a pick4 lottery in 1 state per country where they use, RNG´S and only the, Government knows the key of what numbers will play everyday...It should be kept in a vault as, EMERGENCY for important stuff, example there could come an emergency where: $1 Million dollars is needed of more and it cant be withdrawn soon enough or a spy might need it for an important mission or whatever the case....

IS CALLED PROTOCOL!!!!...But again some people are more mentally challenged than others...One day you will receive a call from some president telling you this...anyways....

is FUNNY because protocol spell out and backwards and in spanish says: por -colo while por is as saying, Par as in pardon me and colo is: he cut in line...lol..

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh look look is the bourne supremacy and the borne ultimatum movies...they even made, 3 of them...lol...