Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An Oscured Science...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

in 1997 i was surfing the internet looking for lottery number i had stumbled upon a story, nt 1 story but several stories that i read in different months and different years...and i will read stories about mythical people, real people that display a supernatural grace in them, like the chupacabra or big foot, everyone heard stories about them but only a handful had seen it...

1 common story i will hear is that people are at a bar and in the bar comes in this person dressed in antique clothing ask for couple of drinks, yada yada at the end, before he leaves there comes the lottery on tv, the guy says he is not from this world and confides it to 1 person after their long conversation...The guys says: prove it...the guy tells him, the number that is going to play in the lottery are: X and X numbers and then he leaves....The other guy waits for the lottery to come up and KABUNG the numbers play....

First of all, THERE IS NOBODY IN THE WORLD WHO CAN DO THAT...Unless you are from ANOTHER WORLD...With 1 ticket????Again you are not from this world...

1 time i guy had just passed away and they were talking about him, specially his date of birth or the day he passed away, right here in my dad house...THE FOLLOWING DRAWING his birthday or day he passed away and year PLAYED  on the National lottery...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT...

my youngest sister, told me like 3 times she had dreamed of something ask what are the numbers for that dream forgot to play it and the following drawing the numbers play Straight....

Anyways there might BE A POSSIBILITY of how someone can win the lottery with 1 ticket...And it has to do with: coaxing & suggesting messages through hipnosis synchronized synchronizity while someone sleeps at night but you will need lots of people and the person must not know...Here is how...

In psychology they tell you that the eyes is like a camera and it records more than the black dots of your eyes see...If you was to put someone to sleep, not 1 but lots of people, and you play in their ears an ipod with, INSTRUCTIONS of what to do and in those instructions you write like a code and you tell or suggest to the person, i want you to let´s say look at something with your camera eyes not your black dots of your eyes and record everything you can record and tell me if the dog is hungry, they say that the preconscious in the back of your mind can read books in 4 minutes Sigmund Friedman said something like that...

you are writing instructions to the preconscious to do something to see beyond and in light speed more than the black dots of your eyes the slower part can register...For example you tell the preconscious tell me if this guy is lying and if he is, pick your nose or pass your hand through your hair.....well you could have lots of people doing the same towards the lottery...It is said that it takes: 100 Billion supercomputers to even get close to what your brain does...And that´s just, 1 BRAIN...what if you have several dozen or 100 brains at your disposal than can read a book in 4 minutes...

Want to know something that happened to me...i will take 1 earpiece set and another ear piece set each of different walkmans i will put them in my ears and with something like a closepin i will listen to classical music and i will go to bed with it....I remember 3 months after i had stop the practice i chose randomly 17 out of 20 numbers in a keno just with nothing to do....and 1 week after the keno event i was at a mall and i picked a book at random, i was thinking about a person with the name: ABCDEREDS not to metion the person is a rare name all this before i choose the book at random in the bookstore there were thousands of books open the book in a random page without looking at random placed my finger in a random word and there it was the name of this person ABCDEREDS....The name of this person is the name of a telecomunication satellite...How do you EXPLAIN THAT...What i wanted to do was to fall asleep and LISTEN TO THE classical music backwards but could not achieve it....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

in 1997 i was surfing the internet looking for lottery number i had stumbled upon a story, nt 1 story but several stories that i read in different months and different years...and i will read stories about mythical people, real people that display a supernatural grace in them, like the chupacabra or big foot, everyone heard stories about them but only a handful had seen it...

1 common story i will hear is that people are at a bar and in the bar comes in this person dressed in antique clothing ask for couple of drinks, yada yada at the end, before he leaves there comes the lottery on tv, the guy says he is not from this world and confides it to 1 person after their long conversation...The guys says: prove it...the guy tells him, the number that is going to play in the lottery are: X and X numbers and then he leaves....The other guy waits for the lottery to come up and KABUNG the numbers play....

First of all, THERE IS NOBODY IN THE WORLD WHO CAN DO THAT...Unless you are from ANOTHER WORLD...With 1 ticket????Again you are not from this world...

1 time i guy had just passed away and they were talking about him, specially his date of birth or the day he passed away, right here in my dad house...THE FOLLOWING DRAWING his birthday or day he passed away and year PLAYED  on the National lottery...WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT...

my youngest sister, told me like 3 times she had dreamed of something ask what are the numbers for that dream forgot to play it and the following drawing the numbers play Straight....

Anyways there might BE A POSSIBILITY of how someone can win the lottery with 1 ticket...And it has to do with: coaxing & suggesting messages through hipnosis synchronized synchronizity while someone sleeps at night but you will need lots of people and the person must not know...Here is how...

In psychology they tell you that the eyes is like a camera and it records more than the black dots of your eyes see...If you was to put someone to sleep, not 1 but lots of people, and you play in their ears an ipod with, INSTRUCTIONS of what to do and in those instructions you write like a code and you tell or suggest to the person, i want you to let´s say look at something with your camera eyes not your black dots of your eyes and record everything you can record and tell me if the dog is hungry, they say that the preconscious in the back of your mind can read books in 4 minutes Sigmund Friedman said something like that...

you are writing instructions to the preconscious to do something to see beyond and in light speed more than the black dots of your eyes the slower part can register...For example you tell the preconscious tell me if this guy is lying and if he is, pick your nose or pass your hand through your hair.....well you could have lots of people doing the same towards the lottery...It is said that it takes: 100 Billion supercomputers to even get close to what your brain does...And that´s just, 1 BRAIN...what if you have several dozen or 100 brains at your disposal than can read a book in 4 minutes...

Want to know something that happened to me...i will take 1 earpiece set and another ear piece set each of different walkmans i will put them in my ears and with something like a closepin i will listen to classical music and i will go to bed with it....I remember 3 months after i had stop the practice i chose randomly 17 out of 20 numbers in a keno just with nothing to do....and 1 week after the keno event i was at a mall and i picked a book at random, i was thinking about a person with the name: ABCDEREDS not to metion the person is a rare name all this before i choose the book at random in the bookstore there were thousands of books open the book in a random page without looking at random placed my finger in a random word and there it was the name of this person ABCDEREDS....The name of this person is the name of a telecomunication satellite...How do you EXPLAIN THAT...What i wanted to do was to fall asleep and LISTEN TO THE classical music backwards but could not achieve it....

you can do it with animals too like the eagle, python, and other animals, ect....you can also do it with people who got or are going under, chemotherapy, or people who are pregnant ask them to sleep and tell you their dreams...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

you can do it with animals too like the eagle, python, and other animals, ect....you can also do it with people who got or are going under, chemotherapy, or people who are pregnant ask them to sleep and tell you their dreams...

little kids too and the elderly.....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say that i will play music forward but very fast like when you press the forward botton and leave your finger it will go faster than normal very fast that´s what i wanted to do i will leave a close pin pressing hard against the forward botton of the radio listening to classical music...i wanted to do it backwards [the rewind botton]...i will listen to Gregorian chants too....i did it everyday for 3 year fall asleep listening to classical music and gregorian chants and fast forward music very fast....

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I haven't got any idea what you are trying to say.

Starting with your title:  An Oscured Science...

There is NO SUCH WORD as Oscured !

You should use Spell Check - Todd has it right there in the editor!  An idiot can use it.   At least then the spelling will be correct, even if we still can't understand what you are saying. 

(It is in the top row, 2nd item from the left with the blue checkmark and the letters ABC).