Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not A Dream...Real Life In Middle Ga

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
Middle GA
United States
Member #42874
July 9, 2006
3912 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2010, 6:49 am - IP Logged

I have been toying around with the idea of getting a new car or a "new to me" car aka used car for quite some time.  I have had my eye on the GMC Terrain or the 2011 Hyundai Sonata.  I have been driving my 2000 Hyundai Accent for almost 11 years and while I am ready to move on up, my pocketbook is not so ready because of one thing or another.  So Thursday I went to test drive the Sonata just so I could make a decision firmly when the time came to purchase.  Of course I love it.   But I loved the Terrain as well even though I have not been able to test drive one.  I even had a dream last week that I woke up and said "I'm going to get that Terrain."  And I went to the dealership and wrote a check for one.  If only I had seen the check amount, lol.

Anyway it looks like history is repeating itself because yesterday my car stopped going in reverse.  This is the same thing that happened to my Cavalier in 1999, but i drove it a few more months before it finally died and I got the Accent.  I was trying to make a couple of things happen so I could get a new car by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011.  Now I am in crunch mode because back then it was just me.  Now I have a 2 year old daughter I need to get around town safely.

I noticed a lot of mentioning of CAR the past couple of days here.  Will the 213 finally come to GA as I see that number is mentioned a lot?

Any numbers for REVERSE?

Now don't get me wrong...I have no complaints about my itty bitty Accent, practically 11 yrs and 196,000 miles later, several trips from GA to NY, TX, VA and NC...the car has a right to be tired. lol  And I am surely ready to experience that new car or newer car smell.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2010, 7:44 am - IP Logged
    reverse 645 2223 7787(Fl 0904) (DC 014)
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2010, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Thanx Soozy!  I like all of those numbers!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28231 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I have been toying around with the idea of getting a new car or a "new to me" car aka used car for quite some time.  I have had my eye on the GMC Terrain or the 2011 Hyundai Sonata.  I have been driving my 2000 Hyundai Accent for almost 11 years and while I am ready to move on up, my pocketbook is not so ready because of one thing or another.  So Thursday I went to test drive the Sonata just so I could make a decision firmly when the time came to purchase.  Of course I love it.   But I loved the Terrain as well even though I have not been able to test drive one.  I even had a dream last week that I woke up and said "I'm going to get that Terrain."  And I went to the dealership and wrote a check for one.  If only I had seen the check amount, lol.

Anyway it looks like history is repeating itself because yesterday my car stopped going in reverse.  This is the same thing that happened to my Cavalier in 1999, but i drove it a few more months before it finally died and I got the Accent.  I was trying to make a couple of things happen so I could get a new car by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011.  Now I am in crunch mode because back then it was just me.  Now I have a 2 year old daughter I need to get around town safely.

I noticed a lot of mentioning of CAR the past couple of days here.  Will the 213 finally come to GA as I see that number is mentioned a lot?

Any numbers for REVERSE?

Now don't get me wrong...I have no complaints about my itty bitty Accent, practically 11 yrs and 196,000 miles later, several trips from GA to NY, TX, VA and NC...the car has a right to be tired. lol  And I am surely ready to experience that new car or newer car smell.

From what I've learned on LP is reverse means a number is going to repeat.  Which number, good question....

Last Sat eve in GA we got 7333.  Refer to Lilthing's numbers in this post.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/220671

Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Any numbers for REVERSE?

Well I asked the question and I didn't capitalize on the answer.  GA MIDDAY 213...Crying

Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28231 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Well I asked the question and I didn't capitalize on the answer.  GA MIDDAY 213...Crying

Now, you really don't want that car now do you??? 

It's there str in the last column of this Friday's stock market as well.  I didn't play midday so I'm a little miffed that I missed it.  Sad Cheers

Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Now, you really don't want that car now do you??? 

It's there str in the last column of this Friday's stock market as well.  I didn't play midday so I'm a little miffed that I missed it.  Sad Cheers

One would think that I am totally cool with driving in a car that sounds like it is about to blow up or take off for outer space!  And the sad thing is...I wrote some numbers down this morning before church.  Went to the store and proceeded to focus on 183 883 and 338 and a few select cash 4.  Totally knowing that series was due midday and I had told myself earlier this week that 213 was coming because of this red truck tag I saw with 213 on it.  All these other things happened to confirm it and my brain just totally checked out as if none of it ever happened.  It's like I know The Secret works...and then I forget the things I called into existence,lol  and it really ain't even funny!

Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

SUNDAY GA EVE...7787  Excellent STR8 Soozy with so few numbers.  That number has bothered me this year because it seemed like it was coming on a regular basis but I never could catch it.  This time was no better.

Toney725...maybe you are right...maybe I really don't want a car, but I sure as heck need one so I don't know what my problem is.  The sad thing is...I talked about the issues of my car not going in reverse several times today and how horrible it sounded and then proceeded to play none of the REVERSE NUMBERS!!!

I am dying right now.

WORD TO THE WISE...The Secret really does work.  Law of Attraction is not a joke.  But you have to be specific enough.  I totally put out there that I was going to ask for and receive excellent winning numbers for my car situation.  That's exactly what happened. I should've thrown out there that I was going to play them and win the money I needed.  I left that part out.

Please pray for me LP family...my brain is a mess right now!  Let me get my sulking out so it doesn't ruin my positive winning vibrations that I will need for tomorrow.  Thank you everyone for your help and your support.

middle Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #1893
                  July 20, 2003
                  1868 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2010, 2:39 am - IP Logged

7787 STRAIGHT evening in Georgia!!!  WTG    Thumbs Up

maggie    See Ya!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2010, 5:55 am - IP Logged

Hey ToJo - I see your intuition is on the money but you've got a little interference running in the background muddying the water.  Venus is starting to move direct with the official date being the 18th and the Sun to fellow Sun Sign Sag on the 22nd.   Perhaps when Venus gets going the right way and shines her winning ways on you, it will be easier to focus on the follow through. 

I hear you - When I ask for winning numbers, the last part of the request (before thank you) is that in addition to receiving the winning number(s), I actually remember them and play them.  Distraction followed by fatigue is the absolute crux of screwing up the intuitive for me.

Fellow Leo Sooz is getting fired up too, I see (always a good sign).   The current Pisces Moon is always a time of increased intuition as well.   If you ask and listen closely especially these next few days, I think the answer you seek will be handed to you once again.     JBed

Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2010, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Hey ToJo - I see your intuition is on the money but you've got a little interference running in the background muddying the water.  Venus is starting to move direct with the official date being the 18th and the Sun to fellow Sun Sign Sag on the 22nd.   Perhaps when Venus gets going the right way and shines her winning ways on you, it will be easier to focus on the follow through. 

I hear you - When I ask for winning numbers, the last part of the request (before thank you) is that in addition to receiving the winning number(s), I actually remember them and play them.  Distraction followed by fatigue is the absolute crux of screwing up the intuitive for me.

Fellow Leo Sooz is getting fired up too, I see (always a good sign).   The current Pisces Moon is always a time of increased intuition as well.   If you ask and listen closely especially these next few days, I think the answer you seek will be handed to you once again.     JBed

Thank you Jake!!!  The few messages I have received this morning have really put me back on track.  I needed the extra little boost.  And yes...distraction & fatigue get me every time, but for those not in tune...it's hard to explain why you need to rest and just be ALONE for a little while.  But hey, not everything in life requires an explanation to people, lol.

I am right back up an ready to go, pay attention and play!!  This Leo's blood type ain't B+ for nothing...so I will continue to be positive.

Have a blessed day and may more winning$ reach your pockets as well. Sun Smiley

South Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #100
                        January 28, 2002
                        3734 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Car trouble : 335 553 

Learned that from Bird.

next to a triple I like the double number on the outsides but in Ga it fell 335 before.

Also, when 58 or 59 have not shown before a triple you often see them after.  With a 1, a 0, or doubled up.

As in 158 058 558 588 

Sometimes 598 likes to show.

You mention needing money and I like the 58 for that.

half the time 69 repeats in the week. 66 69 99

South Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #100
                          January 28, 2002
                          3734 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Learned that from Bird.

next to a triple I like the double number on the outsides but in Ga it fell 335 before.

Also, when 58 or 59 have not shown before a triple you often see them after.  With a 1, a 0, or doubled up.

As in 158 058 558 588 

59 doubled up.. Bingo.

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #91636
                            May 21, 2010
                            2449 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Learned that from Bird.

As in 158 058 558 588 

Way to Go Soozy!  559 GA MID!!

Cool

Stone Mountain, GA
                              United States
                              Member #3189
                              January 1, 2004
                              28231 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

SUNDAY GA EVE...7787  Excellent STR8 Soozy with so few numbers.  That number has bothered me this year because it seemed like it was coming on a regular basis but I never could catch it.  This time was no better.

Toney725...maybe you are right...maybe I really don't want a car, but I sure as heck need one so I don't know what my problem is.  The sad thing is...I talked about the issues of my car not going in reverse several times today and how horrible it sounded and then proceeded to play none of the REVERSE NUMBERS!!!

I am dying right now.

WORD TO THE WISE...The Secret really does work.  Law of Attraction is not a joke.  But you have to be specific enough.  I totally put out there that I was going to ask for and receive excellent winning numbers for my car situation.  That's exactly what happened. I should've thrown out there that I was going to play them and win the money I needed.  I left that part out.

Please pray for me LP family...my brain is a mess right now!  Let me get my sulking out so it doesn't ruin my positive winning vibrations that I will need for tomorrow.  Thank you everyone for your help and your support.

Now, you know I was just trying to lighten your mood. Wink

I look at the numbers and remembered about the 7787 hitting twice in April and still forgot to play it so I'm right there with ya! I'm a Leo as well and I haven't had a good ol' big ROAR yet this year!  But, it's coming, this I believe!!!  Smash