Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A System that goes for Pick3 Straight: However..

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:43 am - IP Logged

This system is awesome it goes for Pick3 straight but like how i said, those are bouncing balls colliding so the best way to tackle Pick3 is not to play straight but box....Use this system and get the numbers box and then bet multiple times box...

Take any drawing: ABC well 2 letters: AB or BC or AC

each one of those 2 combinations is from:

1-3 or from: 4-6 or from 7-9, use them as key numbers you can do it in 4´s

example: 1-4 then 5-9 as key numbers for any of the 2 letter combinations....

guess what????? you can look at it backwards from: 0-1 where 0 is 10....

let´s look at Louisiana Pick3 take any pick3 combination at random...

11/12/2010 = 413 well BC = 1-3 so the A all you got to guess is if is: Even or Odd...if you guess Even there is 5 numbers if you guess odd there is 5 numbers but more than likely: BC will not repeat so if: BC is even both number then you have 1 even number to choose from 3 even numbers left back....if BC both are odds and you are picking an odd number that leaves you with: 1 or 2 odd numbers to pick from 3 odd numbers possible...And you win it straight or box...all you have to do is narrow it down...

another example: 11/10/2010 = 5 - 0 - 3 in this case: AC = 4-6 that you use as a key number and B you guess even or odd...and you win straight or box...

but AB or BC or AC is to get it straight...you can get them box if you write the combination in ascending order from either 1-9 where or from 9-1....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:58 am - IP Logged

This system is awesome it goes for Pick3 straight but like how i said, those are bouncing balls colliding so the best way to tackle Pick3 is not to play straight but box....Use this system and get the numbers box and then bet multiple times box...

Take any drawing: ABC well 2 letters: AB or BC or AC

each one of those 2 combinations is from:

1-3 or from: 4-6 or from 7-9, use them as key numbers you can do it in 4´s

example: 1-4 then 5-9 as key numbers for any of the 2 letter combinations....

guess what????? you can look at it backwards from: 0-1 where 0 is 10....

let´s look at Louisiana Pick3 take any pick3 combination at random...

11/12/2010 = 413 well BC = 1-3 so the A all you got to guess is if is: Even or Odd...if you guess Even there is 5 numbers if you guess odd there is 5 numbers but more than likely: BC will not repeat so if: BC is even both number then you have 1 even number to choose from 3 even numbers left back....if BC both are odds and you are picking an odd number that leaves you with: 1 or 2 odd numbers to pick from 3 odd numbers possible...And you win it straight or box...all you have to do is narrow it down...

another example: 11/10/2010 = 5 - 0 - 3 in this case: AC = 4-6 that you use as a key number and B you guess even or odd...and you win straight or box...

but AB or BC or AC is to get it straight...you can get them box if you write the combination in ascending order from either 1-9 where or from 9-1....

if you do it in ascending order to get it box you will not need: AB or BC or AC only: AB....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

What's the difference if you insert ABC instead of numbers. I don't think that means you will get the number straight or box; however, it would be nice.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:29 am - IP Logged

if you do it in ascending order to get it box you will not need: AB or BC or AC only: AB....

and that´s not including: HOT AND COLD...

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

A lot of guessing going on. If the key is right, if the hot or cold is correct, and if the odd or even is right.

Keep up the ideas though.....You've got a shell, and need to fill in the gaps. That's what i do when i get a hair-brained scheme. I find an exoskeleton and fill it in with wild and crazy solutions.

Some here don't like that kind of stuff. They don't want us to use our brains and higher consciousness. They want nothing to do with expending the energy needed to arouse the inner self and being to flower up like a warm sunny day in July. Just buy a QP and to hell with it all.....That's much easier. You don't have to think. Everything is done for you. Just hit a button and voila !

I'd rather give it a shot using my brain.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

A lot of guessing going on. If the key is right, if the hot or cold is correct, and if the odd or even is right.

Keep up the ideas though.....You've got a shell, and need to fill in the gaps. That's what i do when i get a hair-brained scheme. I find an exoskeleton and fill it in with wild and crazy solutions.

Some here don't like that kind of stuff. They don't want us to use our brains and higher consciousness. They want nothing to do with expending the energy needed to arouse the inner self and being to flower up like a warm sunny day in July. Just buy a QP and to hell with it all.....That's much easier. You don't have to think. Everything is done for you. Just hit a button and voila !

I'd rather give it a shot using my brain.

You need one first...:):)..Just coulden't pass that up..

Pure luck