Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You can Win 12 times a month, IF you are patient...

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 6 years ago by retail1437.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

you can win: 6 times a month win from:

6 x $200 = $1,200 to

6 x $5,000 = $30,000 a month...

Every month, from 6 to 8 times the combinations from: 1-5 or from 6-0 plays in pick4...All you have to do is get it straight and play $2 per day for 30 days; $1 each drawing...

The question is, CAN YOU BE PATIENT...

not just that, from 5-7 times a month the combination all ODD OR ALL EVEN play 6-8 times a month so you could win:

$1,400 more or

$30,000 more making it..just in your state...

$60,000 a month you could win, just got to get it straight...or $2,600 a month....

this way you can make: $720,000 a year just in your state...

is a lot easier than writing complicating math formulas for the lottery and certainly you win more than Pick5...

All you have to be is PATIENT....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2010, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

6 x $200 = $1,200 to

Every month, from 6 to 8 times the combinations from: 1-5 or from 6-0 plays in pick4...All you have to do is get it straight and play $2 per day for 30 days; $1 each drawing...

not just that, from 5-7 times a month the combination all ODD OR ALL EVEN play 6-8 times a month so you could win:

$1,400 more or

$60,000 a month you could win, just got to get it straight...or $2,600 a month....

is a lot easier than writing complicating math formulas for the lottery and certainly you win more than Pick5...

Actually there is another 5-7 drawings that play all odd backwards per month and 5-7 drawings per month plays all even backwards...By backwards i mean from: 9-1 or from: 0-1 where 0 is 10...

So you could make: $120,000 a month....

or if you win box: $5,200 a month....

and that´s just in your state...

all on pick4....

the question is, CAN YOU BE PATIENT...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Winged-Dove's avatar - butterfly3
      Tallmadge, Ohio
      United States
      Member #99273
      October 22, 2010
      296 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Actually there is another 5-7 drawings that play all odd backwards per month and 5-7 drawings per month plays all even backwards...By backwards i mean from: 9-1 or from: 0-1 where 0 is 10...

So you could make: $120,000 a month....

or if you win box: $5,200 a month....

and that´s just in your state...

all on pick4....

the question is, CAN YOU BE PATIENT...

I am fairly new here ....so I am to understand that you mean play pick four 1359( 50/50) or play it 6824 (50/50) and the zero use as 10,like 2810?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

6 x $200 = $1,200 to

$1,400 more or

guess what??? The SAME THING HAPPENS WITH PICK3...

so you will make: 24 x $80 = $1,920 playing box...in your state...

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          fort
          United States
          Member #72407
          March 17, 2009
          6493 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

guess what??? The SAME THING HAPPENS WITH PICK3...

so you will make: 24 x $80 = $1,920 playing box...in your state...

whats the best pick three drawing number for the whole year,812,802,697 ???

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

State Lottery: ALL OF THIS, EVERY SYSTEM I WROTE HERE IN LP All of it, WOULD had been resolved/prevented...HAD YOU GOTTEN INSURANCE and pay me!!!...NOne of it will had been mentioned none of it will had happened....

CONTINUE with your NATSY mentallity....

Natsy mentallity!!! Commonly SEEN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD in ALL countries, races, gender and languages...A belief of SUPERIORITY...

I tell you, WORSE THAN A GORRILLA....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

This is to lottery players...If you see/come up with a system that is close to winning Pick3, or Pick4 or Pick5...DONT BE IMPRESSED, DONT BE STARTLED, ECT...

Why you do know there are: 4 Million millionaires in the USA...Any one of them could crack the lottery or shut it down....They can shut down the mid-west part of the country if they so want or any part....You havent invented or discovered anything...That´s just the millionaires in the USA...And that´s just the, millionaires, not counting medium, big and huge companies, or associations, not even COUNTRIES INCLUDED....

Did you know if you win Pick5 and you can hire someone in some regions of the world to analyze the Pick4 for you everyday for: 3 years and in some regions of the world up to 9 years working for you everyday analyzing the Pick4/Pick3 lottery by just winning the Pick4, straight ONCE, which the wealthy can do....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2010, 1:58 am - IP Logged

State Lottery: ALL OF THIS, EVERY SYSTEM I WROTE HERE IN LP All of it, WOULD had been resolved/prevented...HAD YOU GOTTEN INSURANCE and pay me!!!...NOne of it will had been mentioned none of it will had happened....

Natsy mentallity!!! Commonly SEEN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD in ALL countries, races, gender and languages...A belief of SUPERIORITY...

I like gorillas.

I had a father in law once that said I looked like one.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                  rural lowcountry, south carolina
                  United States
                  Member #31677
                  February 2, 2006
                  196 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2010, 3:57 am - IP Logged

I would go broke before I would see the fruits of my "Patience".

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7314 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I always thought the state lotteries encouraged you to continue coming up with your "let 1 and 2 = 1" systems to be played in every state where the cost of play usually greatly exceeds the winning expectations.

Have you really asked lotteries to pay you for not making and posting systems on LP?

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I always thought the state lotteries encouraged you to continue coming up with your "let 1 and 2 = 1" systems to be played in every state where the cost of play usually greatly exceeds the winning expectations.

Have you really asked lotteries to pay you for not making and posting systems on LP?

yes i have, they never return my emails...i called them several times everytime i am in Georgia which is every year...Last time i called them was in: the begining of this year in Georgia...they say they will call me back and they didnt..i´ve called them like 5 or 6 times....i also called them before everything started...

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
                        ohio
                        United States
                        Member #5030
                        June 11, 2004
                        17735 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

6 x $200 = $1,200 to

$1,400 more or

what you got for ohio? How many pick 4s are you playing for mid and evening drawing or everyday?

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

yes i have, they never return my emails...i called them several times everytime i am in Georgia which is every year...Last time i called them was in: the begining of this year in Georgia...they say they will call me back and they didnt..i´ve called them like 5 or 6 times....i also called them before everything started...

anyways i dont feel like talking to natsys....

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7314 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

If you really want to get the Lottery's attention, play your picks for $100 straight and win $50,000 about 5 or 6 days in a row. When you collect, tell them you have a system that you're considering marketing and if they yawn, put $200 on your number and win another 5 or 6 days in a row.

That should get their attention!

United States
                              Member #100873
                              November 20, 2010
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

can you show the lottery player on here example. of the numbers

to that it works  show for your state