Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guys This is What I think in Pick3/Pick4: There is No, 1 Winning Combination but Several

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

let´s say you found an, OUT OF THIS WORLD SYSTEM, that narrows down the winning combination in Pick3/Pick4 to 1 combination....I think and i suspect that there is no 1 winning combination but several like 5 of them....Remember those are balls colliding that´s why i said to go after the box payout and play it several times...Question, the lottery DESIGNED THE GAME dont you think they will had had: THE WHEEL: to win the lottery in some vault...There have been several lots in fact of people who have win Pick5 several times, yet COUNT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE USA who have betted: at least: $30 on a Pick3/Pick4 number and won straight yet there is a HUGE CONTINENT of difference between the number of Pick4 or Pick3 combinations and Pick5....So WHY NOBODY Has won millions with pick3 IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF PICK3 OR PICK4...

Remember when i said:

1 and 2 = 1

3 and 4 = 2

5 and 6 = 3

....ect, ect until you reach to 10...

well that´s not nothing new...And nobody has won millions on pick3 or pick4...There are supercomputers and STILL nobody has done it...Why is that???

Because the lottery knows there is no 1 answer: there is no 1 winning combination...If this is true, and let´s say there is: 4 winning combination per drawing at any given moment then technically the odds are NOT, 1 IN 10,000 BUT 4 TIMES THAT OR 1 IN 40,000.....The lottery KNOWS THIS or MIGHT KNOW THIS...

The lottery has been playing since the time of the rennaissance before that but still in those times, the rich or king always won, i remember the kings will always had the most beautiful woman in the entire country, so if something that raises enough money to SPONSOR THE MILITARY, 1 of several reasons why the lottery was created, so if something that can sponsor the military budget, I THE KING BETTER HAVE THE KEY that will had been the mentality, kings in those times were very, greedy and corrupt if you read history plus during those times, the best MATHEMATICIANS EXISTED BETTER THAN MODERN DAY ONES...Also why you think you dont see a book sold about combinatorics why is it an obscured science....Again it must be in some vault, somewhere...

But tell me why has NOBODY WON LET´S SAY: $4 mILLION on Pick4 on 1 combination....More people have won scratchoffs multiple times than someone win $2 Million dollars on Pick3/Pick4...SCRATCHOFFS DUDE!!! and scratchoffs are harder than powerball...Why is that...

that´s why i said is better to play box than straight...and play box multiple times...remember those are, BALLS COLLIDING...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

let´s say you found an, OUT OF THIS WORLD SYSTEM, that narrows down the winning combination in Pick3/Pick4 to 1 combination....I think and i suspect that there is no 1 winning combination but several like 5 of them....Remember those are balls colliding that´s why i said to go after the box payout and play it several times...Question, the lottery DESIGNED THE GAME dont you think they will had had: THE WHEEL: to win the lottery in some vault...There have been several lots in fact of people who have win Pick5 several times, yet COUNT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE USA who have betted: at least: $30 on a Pick3/Pick4 number and won straight yet there is a HUGE CONTINENT of difference between the number of Pick4 or Pick3 combinations and Pick5....So WHY NOBODY Has won millions with pick3 IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF PICK3 OR PICK4...

Remember when i said:

1 and 2 = 1

3 and 4 = 2

5 and 6 = 3

well that´s not nothing new...And nobody has won millions on pick3 or pick4...There are supercomputers and STILL nobody has done it...Why is that???

Because the lottery knows there is no 1 answer: there is no 1 winning combination...If this is true, and let´s say there is: 4 winning combination per drawing at any given moment then technically the odds are NOT, 1 IN 10,000 BUT 4 TIMES THAT OR 1 IN 40,000.....The lottery KNOWS THIS or MIGHT KNOW THIS...

The lottery has been playing since the time of the rennaissance before that but still in those times, the rich or king always won, i remember the kings will always had the most beautiful woman in the entire country, so if something that raises enough money to SPONSOR THE MILITARY, 1 of several reasons why the lottery was created, so if something that can sponsor the military budget, I THE KING BETTER HAVE THE KEY that will had been the mentality, kings in those times were very, greedy and corrupt if you read history plus during those times, the best MATHEMATICIANS EXISTED BETTER THAN MODERN DAY ONES...Also why you think you dont see a book sold about combinatorics why is it an obscured science....Again it must be in some vault, somewhere...

But tell me why has NOBODY WON LET´S SAY: $4 mILLION on Pick4 on 1 combination....More people have won scratchoffs multiple times than someone win $2 Million dollars on Pick3/Pick4...SCRATCHOFFS DUDE!!! and scratchoffs are harder than powerball...Why is that...

that´s why i said is better to play box than straight...and play box multiple times...remember those are, BALLS COLLIDING...

IN FACT NOBODY IN THE WORLD HAS DONE IT....THERE MIGHT BE 4 OR 5 PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE DONE BUT THAT´S IT WHEN THERE SHOULD BE LIKE: 700....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Remember when i said:

1 and 2 = 1

3 and 4 = 2

5 and 6 = 3

Read This 

NEW JERSEY CONSTRUCTION WORKER WINS AN AMAZING $3,500,000 PLAYING THE LOTTERY'S WIN 4 GAME
      December 3, 2009
      William Harvey of Manalapan, New Jersey, hit the Win 4 jackpot an amazing 700 times. He purchased 70 separate Win 4 tickets, with 10 games on each ticket. Harvey’s Win 4 prize totaled an incredible $3,500,000 for the November 22nd midday drawing.

Harvey is married and he is a self-employed construction worker. “I had a dream about my late mother; the next day I decided to play her birth date. I purchased $700 in Win 4 tickets and played the number 2912. When I found out how much I won, I was speechless,” said Harvey. He plans to buy a new house and pay bills with his prize. 

Harvey purchased his winning Win 4 tickets at Billy Food Stores, 65 Page Avenue in Staten Island. The Win 4 midday numbers for November 22nd were:

2 – 9 – 1 – 2

Keep moving Forward.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Read This 

NEW JERSEY CONSTRUCTION WORKER WINS AN AMAZING $3,500,000 PLAYING THE LOTTERY'S WIN 4 GAME
        December 3, 2009
        William Harvey of Manalapan, New Jersey, hit the Win 4 jackpot an amazing 700 times. He purchased 70 separate Win 4 tickets, with 10 games on each ticket. Harvey’s Win 4 prize totaled an incredible $3,500,000 for the November 22nd midday drawing.

Harvey is married and he is a self-employed construction worker. “I had a dream about my late mother; the next day I decided to play her birth date. I purchased $700 in Win 4 tickets and played the number 2912. When I found out how much I won, I was speechless,” said Harvey. He plans to buy a new house and pay bills with his prize. 

Harvey purchased his winning Win 4 tickets at Billy Food Stores, 65 Page Avenue in Staten Island. The Win 4 midday numbers for November 22nd were:

2 – 9 – 1 – 2

And some people here don't call that luck..Wonder how many times he has played that much money over the years like that and lost..Glad he busted one..Good luck to all cause that's what it is...LUCK..

Pure luck

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh a miracle! I wonder... I won't say do that thang but how you do that thang? I can't imagine a dream and playing nearly a $1k on one number straight. You're good.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4872 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it wasn't luck,but fate.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it wasn't luck,but fate.

..Luck is what happen..Good luck that is..

Pure luck