Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Allow me to introduce myself

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by vjohnson8.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #100740
November 17, 2010
30 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I have a confession to make ---> For about a month now I've been a LP lurker...Lurking

I've been here to find out what numbers to play...been here to find out what numbers hit...been here to find out what everybody else is playing and FINALLY decided to COME here to introduce myself.

I've only been playing numbers for about 3 weeks now and...well...the truth is, I suck at this game soooooooo I'm hoping AFTER I'm welcomed to the LP family that that will change because right now I could use a little bit o' luck. Wink

Ms. Behaving

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    fort
    United States
    Member #72407
    March 17, 2009
    6646 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

I have a confession to make ---> For about a month now I've been a LP lurker...Lurking

I've been here to find out what numbers to play...been here to find out what numbers hit...been here to find out what everybody else is playing and FINALLY decided to COME here to introduce myself.

I've only been playing numbers for about 3 weeks now and...well...the truth is, I suck at this game soooooooo I'm hoping AFTER I'm welcomed to the LP family that that will change because right now I could use a little bit o' luck. Wink

Ms. Behaving

Hello msbehaving, good luck plays for 107,103,bad luck,  lousy plays for 804,803,good luck to you val8Hyper

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

United States
      Member #100740
      November 17, 2010
      30 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi val8

Thanks for the warm welcome and good luck plays! Thumbs Up-- I appreciate it and of course, I wish you all the same!

MsB

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LP.

i like ur name Msbehaving hopefully u will have the numbers in check.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

United States
          Member #100740
          November 17, 2010
          30 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LP.

i like ur name Msbehaving hopefully u will have the numbers in check.

Why thank you thegee Big Smile -- Hopefully with a little bit o' luck, I will!

Fayfulatte's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            Detroit,Michgan
            United States
            Member #84785
            January 3, 2010
            2071 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE LP MsBehaving I recommend u check out my post Hot Numbers and Calebs post Ive been hitting off and on Good LUCK PLAY TO WTG

United States
              Member #100740
              November 17, 2010
              30 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE LP MsBehaving I recommend u check out my post Hot Numbers and Calebs post Ive been hitting off and on Good LUCK PLAY TO WTG

Thank you Fayfulatte -- I surely will.  Oh and good luck to you as well! Banana

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31939 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Ms. Behaving

All of the numbers will hit at some point...the trick is trying to find out which one will hit for the very next draw & that is hard to do at times.  I used to think I was good at p3 but my luck has faded very fast...can't seem to get back on track but that's the way it goes with any kind of gambling I guess.

Good luck to you!...some of my pets are 683 367 724 219 159 179 189 332 223.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  fort
                  United States
                  Member #72407
                  March 17, 2009
                  6646 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello msbehaving, good luck plays for 107,103,bad luck,  lousy plays for 804,803,good luck to you val8Hyper

The 107, came str8 and the 103,804 has been falling also,keep playing them, val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod