Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NASHVILLE, TENN
United States
Member #33372
February 20, 2006
1044 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

For those of you who use wheeling, I have a few questions. 

How many numbers do you settled upon?

Have you ever picked the five drawn numbers only to have your wheel fail to put them on one line?

How much, in your estimation, does your wheeling system improve your chances of winning the jackpot for any single draw?

I am not being critical here.  I have a wish to know; that's all.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49674 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever picked the five drawn numbers only to have your wheel fail to put them on one line?

How much, in your estimation, does your wheeling system improve your chances of winning the jackpot for any single draw?

What you need is a Magic Wheel: One that takes Losing Numbers and turns them into a Winning Combination.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

The software I use allows me to use up to 3 key numbers.

I try to use the wheels that allow me to use 3 key numbers.

I then look to see how many combinations are in that wheel.

So I guess the answer to the first part of your question is my number group is determined by how many combinations are in the wheel.

Yes I have had many drawings where the numbers are part of the group, but not grouped together for a win.

A lot of time it is hit and miss. Mostly miss. If I have the 3 winning key numbers then all of my combinations pay off.

I believe any wheeling system will increase the creativity in anyone using it. Because it makes you think and look beyond just putting the numbers in order and waiting for a win.

It makes you take a closer look at your numbers and learn the habits of the numbers in your lottery.