Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Tennessee Cash game - What's the Verdict?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by chasingadream.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2010, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Anybody cashin in anything?

I had one with 3 numbers and the cash ball that paid $11 after I caught the clerk trying to cheat my wife out of it.

I don't play TN state games as a rule cuz of the computers but thought I'd give this one a shot while it was new in case Rebbecca wanted to let a couple people win early.

Anybody doing any good with it?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Blackdave's avatar - David 202015%202.jpg
    Morgan, TN
    United States
    Member #83248
    December 2, 2009
    1097 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

ive matched 3 out of 5 plus the cb and won $9...i have won free tickets here and there but thats it. how did the clerk try to cheat ur wife?

$$$ You Gotta Lose Some To Win Some! $$$

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

ive matched 3 out of 5 plus the cb and won $9...i have won free tickets here and there but thats it. how did the clerk try to cheat ur wife?

Thanks BD.

I sent my wife (not a player) in to cash a ticket that I knew had a 3of5 plus the CB and a 2of5 for a free ticket. I told her what it had and she came back out with just the free ticket and said the clerk said that was all there was. They had the terminal where you couldn't see the readout. I went in and told the clerk to show me the ticket payout receipt because I knew I had another winner on it and she picked it up and said, "Oh yeah, I didn't see the other one, I'm sorry!" Yeah, right.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40561 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Anybody cashin in anything?

I had one with 3 numbers and the cash ball that paid $11 after I caught the clerk trying to cheat my wife out of it.

I don't play TN state games as a rule cuz of the computers but thought I'd give this one a shot while it was new in case Rebbecca wanted to let a couple people win early.

Anybody doing any good with it?

I tried a scratcher yesterday...no luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
          Member #32537
          February 12, 2006
          698 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2010, 1:52 am - IP Logged

it does not go up fast

its a total ripoff, i seen our old  pack 5 go up MUCH faster then this higher old, bs game

hell our old pack 5 game, had jackpots over 1 million before even, thro rare, this thing never been higher then the current  5400

it only goes up about 20k each draw,  and sense it takes forever to get a higher

it now went up 50k, then 40k,  they don't invest much of the ticket sales into the jackpot AT ALL

here a time thing to make it clear, we tn jsut got sold down the river

starting jackpot of current jackpot, 200k on oct 20th first draw

this how long it taken to double, with only 20k per more added per draw

nav 20th, 400k , hmm, just 1 <snip>ing  spot on full month, to even go form 200k to 400k, a sick joke for a pack 6 game with no hits

this game will remain a joke to it breaks our old tennessee pack 5 jackpot records,

and i remb correctly a 200k pack 5 jackpot, if it was not won , could get to 200k to 400k within like 2 weeks, NOT  a MONTH,

i hate these <snip>s in charge of our lotto games

thank god for mm and pb is all i have to say

now for scratchoff games, i have nonething but priase for our lottery

they have a great players vip area, aka marketing for enter losing tickets for 2nd chance at prizes

make a account,  enter losing tickets for chance at 2nd chance prize drawing

you could say its like a mini raffle ticket game for 250k for like 10 buck tickets,

it just takes ages for them to do any drawings,onless its a special 2nd chance game, like titans, or monopoly, etc , they wait to atfer game current tickets all get sold, when game over, and do the drawings then, takes years sometimes lol

i my self have tickets in monopoly,some 250k 2nd chance raffle drawings, and tennessee titans 2nd chance drawings,   i rather like that about my state , hope even for loser tickets LOL

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
            Member #38687
            May 3, 2006
            315 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2010, 9:45 am - IP Logged

I like the game idea. I haven't played it much. Rebecca is doing a good job of rotating games out to keep the players from bored.

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot