Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you know the Lottery is not a Living Organism...

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:19 am - IP Logged

i have a couple of reasons to believe that...First if you look at a Butterfly it display what i call a: Random Walk if you look at a soil worm or a computer worm or a spider it displays a random walk as if it was moving...An alien UFO saw the Forex in movement will think the Forex was some kind of bug moving....

Look at what we called: Mother Nature or Earth is a system of millions of things that occur random yet there seems to be a balance in nature as if Nature was a living organism some form of consciouness....

Many ghosts/spirit will look like they are alive just in a different form....

How you know the lottery is not a living organism like the Puppet Master in the movie: Ghost in the Shell....

After all if you was to make everything the lottery does in a movie, the lottery will be, Superman or the Alien Predator in the movie: Predator1 or the serial killer in scary movies...lol....

did you know the cells of the human body can be made into an RNG or Keno...Also the lottery dont seen to have a memory but it seems to say: NO everytime i play a number, it says No everytime i say: Yes and everytime i say NO it says Yes...that sounds like memory...a good example is everytime you feel like buying a number but didnt play it and it plays....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

This is what the lottery looks like to me    Monster Game.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I was thinking it looks more like this:

Or maybe like this:

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Or maybe like this:

C'mon Todd, that first one was bad enough but that second monster might scare somebody half to death!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2010, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Or maybe like this:

HA!  It Lives...

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
            Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2010, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

This is what the lottery looks like to me    Monster Game.

LOL

That  one  above  looks  like my  First  Wife     LOL

Just  Joking...........I have only  been  married  once

But  I  would   rather  be  married  to  the one above.......than the second  picture  that  Todd  showed      LOL

What    A   Nightmare   !!!!!!!!!!      LOL

I  dont  think I  will  be able  to  sleep  tonight  after  looking at  that  one     LOL

Astekblue

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

i have a couple of reasons to believe that...First if you look at a Butterfly it display what i call a: Random Walk if you look at a soil worm or a computer worm or a spider it displays a random walk as if it was moving...An alien UFO saw the Forex in movement will think the Forex was some kind of bug moving....

Look at what we called: Mother Nature or Earth is a system of millions of things that occur random yet there seems to be a balance in nature as if Nature was a living organism some form of consciouness....

Many ghosts/spirit will look like they are alive just in a different form....

How you know the lottery is not a living organism like the Puppet Master in the movie: Ghost in the Shell....

After all if you was to make everything the lottery does in a movie, the lottery will be, Superman or the Alien Predator in the movie: Predator1 or the serial killer in scary movies...lol....

did you know the cells of the human body can be made into an RNG or Keno...Also the lottery dont seen to have a memory but it seems to say: NO everytime i play a number, it says No everytime i say: Yes and everytime i say NO it says Yes...that sounds like memory...a good example is everytime you feel like buying a number but didnt play it and it plays....

tiggs is so out of touch..Maybe it's time to put the computer to sleep..How can tiggs compete with this?...

Pure luck

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is so out of touch..Maybe it's time to put the computer to sleep..How can tiggs compete with this?...

ha ha tiggs many times computers are like lizards and gas propelled soda dispensers....don't upset ufos and bagel industry almost the same thing. good example is ryhme time in movie "the improbables" like time machines and squirell s*it..

didi you know that phyllis diller became a member of the hippopotomus relief society but i believe lotteries made her join just like living organisms power to make people do stuff and memorize the yes and NO....IF YOU SAY YES....to balance of nature.

tissues in the body reflects order from something anyone can make but worms can't do it

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

ha ha tiggs many times computers are like lizards and gas propelled soda dispensers....don't upset ufos and bagel industry almost the same thing. good example is ryhme time in movie "the improbables" like time machines and squirell s*it..

didi you know that phyllis diller became a member of the hippopotomus relief society but i believe lotteries made her join just like living organisms power to make people do stuff and memorize the yes and NO....IF YOU SAY YES....to balance of nature.

tissues in the body reflects order from something anyone can make but worms can't do it

Wow what did tiggs say to bring this on?..Oh my..Phyllis also lived in Ypsilanti,Mi where tiggs graduated from high school..Yes tiggs did graduate..

Pure luck

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

it's easy tiggs...are you familiar with hemp?  lol

When pumpi posts sometimes,one can't imagine to think how or why  prop19 got defeatedJester

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

it's easy tiggs...are you familiar with hemp?  lol

When pumpi posts sometimes,one can't imagine to think how or why  prop19 got defeatedJester

pumpi is a genius!!!...

Pure luck

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40317 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Or maybe like this:

Yikes, the second picture made me barf.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2010, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Wow what did tiggs say to bring this on?..Oh my..Phyllis also lived in Ypsilanti,Mi where tiggs graduated from high school..Yes tiggs did graduate..

See, I told you I have ESP.

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

See, I told you I have ESP.

486...sorry coulden't let that pass...:):)..

Pure luck

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2010, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

486...sorry coulden't let that pass...:):)..

What?

Let what pass? I predicted 486 correctly, but that was from a system, not ESP.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/222759/1850694

What does this have to do with the coincidence that Phyllis attended the same school as you? That's what's called true ESP. It's a subject that deals with thoughts that can be triggered by synchronicities, correct frequency, and spontaneous blurbs that simply come to mind.

I didn't sit  around for 5 minutes thinking who I should write about. It just came to me for no reason whatsoever. It could've been Lilly Tomlin for all I know.

Now, If you tell me that Lilly used to shop at the same pool supply store as you, then I'll really freak out.....lol