Welcome Guest
You last visited August 19, 2017, 2:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

literally in tears !!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2872 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I am so fing upset today right damm now, my dads girlfriend came over yesterday and i had not seen her in a long time, everytime she comes around the 768, and 897 drop, which is not that often i had a feeling that my dad had sent her there, this is my belief anyhow i must of put close to 20 bucks on this no in the last two days and i dont even remember me posting it anywhere i remember telling people to play it the clincher was i found a ticket by my car 897 st so this is what i had been playing got sidetracked and got to the store she puts it in and says game in progress i get home and my no hit, i am litterally in tears was playing it in the pick4 as well 7897,7689,7890, i had the 4442 which i did not play over and the 0999 which i did not play over, the 4442 belongs to a woman who owes my dad alot of money her address and the 9099 kept seeing it and was also on one of my dads documents, i have been workinmg alot and really exhausted, these no might be on here somewhere, i been crying for the last 20 minutes does anyone ever get like that? now im just mad mostly at myself i could have put it in at the store had it on my seat and was too darn tired to go in the store i just wanted to go jome, dont know why those trips are eluding us but marg must pay us at one point she will sneak these trips in the 3 when we are not looking beware she plays alot of tricks on us like mirroring the last digits or what not, be vigilant, jforewarned is forarmed.......on to the next one.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34918 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I am so fing upset today right damm now, my dads girlfriend came over yesterday and i had not seen her in a long time, everytime she comes around the 768, and 897 drop, which is not that often i had a feeling that my dad had sent her there, this is my belief anyhow i must of put close to 20 bucks on this no in the last two days and i dont even remember me posting it anywhere i remember telling people to play it the clincher was i found a ticket by my car 897 st so this is what i had been playing got sidetracked and got to the store she puts it in and says game in progress i get home and my no hit, i am litterally in tears was playing it in the pick4 as well 7897,7689,7890, i had the 4442 which i did not play over and the 0999 which i did not play over, the 4442 belongs to a woman who owes my dad alot of money her address and the 9099 kept seeing it and was also on one of my dads documents, i have been workinmg alot and really exhausted, these no might be on here somewhere, i been crying for the last 20 minutes does anyone ever get like that? now im just mad mostly at myself i could have put it in at the store had it on my seat and was too darn tired to go in the store i just wanted to go jome, dont know why those trips are eluding us but marg must pay us at one point she will sneak these trips in the 3 when we are not looking beware she plays alot of tricks on us like mirroring the last digits or what not, be vigilant, jforewarned is forarmed.......on to the next one.

I hope you feel better Crying is 022 and 222 Good Luck! Also Play her name.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2872 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

phyllis 768

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

028 = 828-8288-2828-

020-022-0222-222-2222

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
          NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #66834
          November 8, 2008
          432 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2010, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Girl I feel your pain.  Feel better !! that happens to me sometimes - I have learned not to cry about it.  Keep the faith

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #81220
            October 14, 2009
            689 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Being an super sensitive pisces, it has happened to me before too. Keep your head up, it will indeed get better. A blessing is coming your way really soon!Wink

Bahamas
              Member #97751
              September 23, 2010
              134 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

222 is sold out!

middle Georgia
                United States
                Member #1893
                July 20, 2003
                1868 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Being an super sensitive pisces, it has happened to me before too. Keep your head up, it will indeed get better. A blessing is coming your way really soon!Wink

I know about super sensitive Pisces..... I am one!   

Divine Guidance, I hope your pain and heartache evaporates quickly and the sun shines on you again, soon.

maggie    See Ya!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                  Stone Mountain, GA
                  United States
                  Member #3189
                  January 1, 2004
                  29420 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

phyllis 768

Phyllis: 842 / 563 / 169 / 789 / 1445

lotteryg's avatar - masked
                    georgetown sc
                    United States
                    Member #98760
                    October 13, 2010
                    1336 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2010, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

200 973

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2872 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

thanks so much for the responses, i feel bettet today but it rained today all day and work was ruff, blessings to all, on to the next one!

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5090 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

WOW. WOO WOO,

I know the feeling OHH too well. It will get better I promise!  Extended rest is all you need.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly