Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Merc's moving again

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by G26GRACE27.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Just a note to those who would wish to know  - Mercury moves tomorrow, the 30th, to Capricorn late in the day but just before most final drawings for the day, around 7:30 p.m. EST.      My Merc pings (and I did not realize until just now that Merc was getting ready to move as it slipped my mind) have been 1718 (strong), 5718 (box or straight), and, of course, 718.   The 1718 has really come on gangbusters, but it may be that the 3 digits about to be mentioned are sidling up to the pick-4.

Mid to late November is the time of 717, 117, 688, 668, as well as double/doubles - 6868 and 1177 and 3939 come to mind.  I mentioned this a few days ago in conversation only to find within a couple days, multiple states had straights falling on these.  I don't know why I gravitate to some of these numbers repeatedly.  I simply do and that's that.

It might be a good time to add that the world of Capricorn and I do not see eye to eye.    I wonder how this move will play out - I hope it's not indicative of arguments but it may well be.  My experience is that the Cap is so hard-headed and stubborn about proving their point that they will exceed the boundaries of logic.  The moment that happens, I'm done.   

A traveling elusive number is the 1105 or 5101, however you like it.  The 1717 may continue to travel but if a double/double is troubling you of any kind, 4747, 1212, etc., keep it in mind even for a tiny box as they do pay so well...

May good fortune find you and embrace you.  J

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2010, 3:20 am - IP Logged

dont worry.. the huge T square coming will seperate abuses of power. 

The excuse of immunity for abuses that has long been the cloak of injustice to those in power will be taken away.

In May Uranus ( major change/upheaval) shoots on into Aries, joined by Jupiter ( fat boy likes to outline our lessons for spiritual growth for us and wants the TRUTH).  It will square Pluto (master of secrets and the pheonix of the zodiac) in Cap (and oppose Saturn in Libra ( that taskmaster is going to  met out balance one way or another )  The years of disruption/change that Uranus has called for in the lives of  Pisces, Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius will shift to Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn folks, and those who's major planets are within those signs.

The power of the Aries Uranus opposition to the Libra Saturn is enough for major changes in leadership power struggles. The square from Pluto in Cappy and the square from Uranus and Jupiter in Aries to Saturn in Libra is going to root out the bullying from those who feel it is thier entitlment because of their positions (tiny ones) of power.  Uranus blows winds of change and through Aires it will affect leadership. The sorting of power abuse will be akin to the spanish inquisition.  Saturn demands stucture and through Libra it focuses on fairness and balance.  Pluto through Capricorn is destroy to rebuild the very foundation of the leadership structure. This next year should be quite interesting, to say the least.  There were similar aspects in the prohibition era. Iraq was invaded the day Uranus moved into Pisces. This decision set  into motion  a SEVEN year generation of events that would impact us all, individually and globally. That war may wind down but the power struggles wont.  Now it goes into Aries. It will move from dillusionary Pisces into the hotbed of Aries reality. Square from Pluto added to that.. Secret things will be uncovered from the past 7 years.. big things.   Leaders, Judicial, Authorities in any service... the piper is on his way. 

It is a T square of "fix it NOW" in natural angular houses and I think will be potent.

But the squares are like steps that take us higher.  They are challenges, when met, that will take us to a new level of  accountability.

Jupiter joining Uranus is also a rags to ritches story - and vice versa. It will be fun to watch what spring brings.

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37894 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2010, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the information.

Good Luck Jake and Spookysoozy.

I am a millionaire!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28260 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Just a note to those who would wish to know  - Mercury moves tomorrow, the 30th, to Capricorn late in the day but just before most final drawings for the day, around 7:30 p.m. EST.      My Merc pings (and I did not realize until just now that Merc was getting ready to move as it slipped my mind) have been 1718 (strong), 5718 (box or straight), and, of course, 718.   The 1718 has really come on gangbusters, but it may be that the 3 digits about to be mentioned are sidling up to the pick-4.

Mid to late November is the time of 717, 117, 688, 668, as well as double/doubles - 6868 and 1177 and 3939 come to mind.  I mentioned this a few days ago in conversation only to find within a couple days, multiple states had straights falling on these.  I don't know why I gravitate to some of these numbers repeatedly.  I simply do and that's that.

It might be a good time to add that the world of Capricorn and I do not see eye to eye.    I wonder how this move will play out - I hope it's not indicative of arguments but it may well be.  My experience is that the Cap is so hard-headed and stubborn about proving their point that they will exceed the boundaries of logic.  The moment that happens, I'm done.   

A traveling elusive number is the 1105 or 5101, however you like it.  The 1717 may continue to travel but if a double/double is troubling you of any kind, 4747, 1212, etc., keep it in mind even for a tiny box as they do pay so well...

Tennessee Cash 4 Evening Wed, Dec 1, 2010  7-1-1-7

Thumbs Up

girllygirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #71756
          March 3, 2009
          153 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

GA cash 4, 7181

Sun Smileygirllygirl

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

WTG J

You have a toe in Dixie all the time

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

ATLANTA
              United States
              Member #62901
              July 12, 2008
              16205 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2010, 10:59 am - IP Logged

WOW THANKS SOOZY!

GEORGIA WEDNESDAY EVE

12-01-2010 Eve 7 1 8 1(2636) 307 $138,100