Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 12/1 - 12/31/2010

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by beaudad.

Page 37 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
phila pa
United States
Member #25770
November 11, 2005
4634 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU TOOKOO PLAYED 182-281-50-50- PLUS A 50 SUPER BOX NoelNoelNoel LIKE 307 703 370 NIGHT FOR TOMORROW   AND YOUR HOT PICS WILL BE CALLING YOU SANTA  WHO PUT A JINGLE IN EVERYONES POCKET 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW

United States
    Member #71196
    February 20, 2009
    1653 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU TOOKOO PLAYED 182-281-50-50- PLUS A 50 SUPER BOX NoelNoelNoel LIKE 307 703 370 NIGHT FOR TOMORROW   AND YOUR HOT PICS WILL BE CALLING YOU SANTA  WHO PUT A JINGLE IN EVERYONES POCKET 

I am so happy for you jojo...merry xmas to you and your familyCool

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
      Member #76247
      June 22, 2009
      2144 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

PartyYEA  JOJOParty

Party

Wink CJR~

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the winners today!

12/21

Evening

013 015 017 019 039 123 125 127 129 138 139 149 239

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Jack-C Thanks for the numbers there is that 237 I got to play that 2morrow

You're welcome, CJR100.  Good Luck.

United States
            Member #71196
            February 20, 2009
            1653 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

thanks jack...I am on that 319 hard tomorrow...thanks for the heads up...and great work!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Jack-C's avatar - us
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #61467
              May 24, 2008
              28146 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

thanks jack...I am on that 319 hard tomorrow...thanks for the heads up...and great work!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Thank you, TooKool.  Good Luck.

lisajorn13's avatar - eye storm.jpg
                belle vernon , pa
                United States
                Member #98167
                October 2, 2010
                11 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

LISAJORN LIKE THE NEW AVATARThumbs Up

Thanks its kinda fitting.......

belle vernon , pa
                  United States
                  Member #98167
                  October 2, 2010
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

welcome lisajorn13 you are in the right place and our posters have many winning number's and the best tips. I post pic3 pic 4 and quinto had some real good hits  post your favotite numbers here and we will all root for them to hit

good luck PartyNoelNoel win win win              JOJO

TY JOJO..... glad  to hear you had some really good hits. I took Gus for sum money earlier this year then my luck fizzzzzled to little hits.. Looking for that BIG WIN before 2011Party

ZarisMommy's avatar - butterfly3
                    Southwestern, PA
                    United States
                    Member #90629
                    May 1, 2010
                    371 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

welcome lisajorn13 you are in the right place and our posters have many winning number's and the best tips. I post pic3 pic 4 and quinto had some real good hits  post your favotite numbers here and we will all root for them to hit

good luck PartyNoelNoel win win win              JOJO

Thank you *ALL* so very much for the very very warm welcome to my mother... LoL Hi Mom!!! See Ya! She's definetly on a mission you guys -- A very serious lotto player indeed lol.... I'm surprised she left her facebook page to post on here! LMAO Kudos mama!!! 

Also a huge thank you to you tookool for such a nice compliment. Your polite as well and a very dedicated individual for helping us all out!! Kudos too you as well buddy!!

Okay lotto talk, --> WTG all winners tonight. I picked a few numbers but was on that 908 and 608 COMBO the most... Low funds but hey I KNOW there is more to come. No worries, right gang??--- Blessing for everyone!!

I'll post some picks as soon as I get home, til then... See Ya!

Holding my angel close Wink

belle vernon , pa
                      United States
                      Member #98167
                      October 2, 2010
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you *ALL* so very much for the very very warm welcome to my mother... LoL Hi Mom!!! See Ya! She's definetly on a mission you guys -- A very serious lotto player indeed lol.... I'm surprised she left her facebook page to post on here! LMAO Kudos mama!!! 

Also a huge thank you to you tookool for such a nice compliment. Your polite as well and a very dedicated individual for helping us all out!! Kudos too you as well buddy!!

Okay lotto talk, --> WTG all winners tonight. I picked a few numbers but was on that 908 and 608 COMBO the most... Low funds but hey I KNOW there is more to come. No worries, right gang??--- Blessing for everyone!!

Yes i am on a definate mission, going to take Gus to the POOR HOUSE. LOL  Yeah I left facebook for a minute, got my STEELER/CAROLINA tics lol off there...Hyper  Hi LUNoellol couldn't find the reg smiley HI!!!!! Still lOVEN them trip 333's

United States
                        Member #71196
                        February 20, 2009
                        1653 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes i am on a definate mission, going to take Gus to the POOR HOUSE. LOL  Yeah I left facebook for a minute, got my STEELER/CAROLINA tics lol off there...Hyper  Hi LUNoellol couldn't find the reg smiley HI!!!!! Still lOVEN them trip 333's

To the poor house he shall go...new grid will be posted shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

United States
                          Member #71196
                          February 20, 2009
                          1653 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

hi zarismommy...get ready to win........................BIG!See Ya!

United States
                            Member #71196
                            February 20, 2009
                            1653 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all. Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert : 888. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/21/2010: mid and eve:

United States
                              United States
                              Member #60097
                              April 5, 2008
                              3958 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Good morning all. Grids are now posted and please remember the golden rule: Always play the top row which is in red and the boxed duplicates which are highlited. Or, if you would like to keep it simple...just play the red white and blue grid which only contain the boxed duplicates who almost always show as the first straight hit out of the gate. If you are on a low budget...just chip away at the very top row (in red) until you are in the black with their money. If you go 2 or 3 draws without activity or near misses...get on it, like blue bonnet!!! Trip alert : 888. Dee, dr,cj keystone, zarismommy all of you please pass this infomation on to the other post's. It is too time consuming to be placing on everyone. Good luck and oh yea...Gus...coming for ya!

PA quick hitter: start date 12/21/2010: mid and eve:

Merry Xmas tookool!  You have the best system here and I hope everyone here gets a nice gift tomorrow!  Gl to you and win a big one!  Thanks for sharing these numbers!  Bang bang Gus!

KeystoneParty

Big Wins For All!

Page 37 of 78