Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Georgia Lottery

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97729
September 22, 2010
321 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

***Most important of all, what is winning right now?***

What are you winning the most at? I am primarily interested in amounts of at least $20, and tickets in the $5 to $10 range, but am not opposed to hearing from players of $20 games. What I am most interested in is tickets that win at least 4 times their  face value. Feel free to note any trends such as favorite stores, tickets, numbers, etc.

Also, what tickets are you having the worst luck at? By bad luck, I am most interested in tickets that you have never won, have never won more than a free ticket, or that you regularly lose a lot more than you win, as compared to your overall  experience with scratch-offs. I would think that someone should have purchased at least 5-10 tickets in a game, before they declare that they never win that game. There are a few that I have never won at, but I have played them so infrequently that I would not include them.

Also, is there a specific place that you win more often? Machines or cashiers? Kroger or Publix? Citgo or Shell, QT or Racetrack? Exxon or BP? The above are both pairs to compare, as well as just guidelines. Where do you think the cashiers are the most or least honest? Now just shoot me for being politically incorrect, but do you have better or worse luck at stations run by persons of Middle Eastern descent?

I am consistenly winning $15 to $25 with $5 tickets, but I am looking to up the ante a bit without spending much more than $5. I buy an occasional $10 ticket, and have only purchased one $20 ticket. My wife gets on to me more when I buy more expensive tickets, especially when they lose.

I am extremely interested in hearing from folks that have won at least $100, especially multiple times. Is there anyone on here from the Marietta area, or nearby in the north metro area?

Everything that is before this sentence is just a guideline, not an ironclad rule. I would love to hear from other folks who have won big on smaller tickets. The most I have won so far is $100, and that was on a $1 ticket, Jack-O-Lantern Cash. It was ticket number 279. As a rule, I do not play $1 tickets very often, because they do not win very often or very much, overall. I would love to hear from folks that have won more than $20 on a $1 ticket, more than three times.

Is there any one thing that you do to increase your chances, or do you use multiple strategies? Do you feel like it is more luck or strategy? How can you get cashiers to confess to playing, when they say that they do not? I fullu understand that if you buy enough tickets in a row, that you will win.

***Most important of all, what is winning right now?***

United States
    Member #97729
    September 22, 2010
    321 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2010, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Tell me everything you know. I don't care if you have won $1 or $5,000,000 on instant games or draw games. I want all of your secrets so that I can go out and win everything that is out there. Give me all of your secrets so that I can go scoop up all of the available prize money. You are no longer allowed to keep any secrets from me. If you know of any links to free e-lottery books, or "re-engineered" lottery software, I will accept that as well. Also, if you have any extra money, you can give me that as well. I will also accept free or heavily discounted lottery tickets. I want to know how much you've won, how much you've spent, the ticket and book number, as well as the losing numbers. I also need to know which retail outlet you have purchased them at.

United States
      Member #97729
      September 22, 2010
      321 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2010, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Holiday Gifts Winner $20

United States
        Member #97729
        September 22, 2010
        321 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Holiday Gifts Winner $20

Holiday Gifts $20 winner

United States
          Member #97729
          September 22, 2010
          321 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Holiday Gifts $20 winner

I do not see the image. Does anyone else?

United States
            Member #97729
            September 22, 2010
            321 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2010, 4:30 am - IP Logged

I can only see it whileediting or replying to a post, but not after it has ben posted. 

Oddly enough, I can see it in Firefox but not IE.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
              Lower MI
              United States
              Member #94546
              July 22, 2010
              247 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

It is there ....

3 times

How many tickets did you buy ?

United States
                Member #97729
                September 22, 2010
                321 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

It is there ....

3 times

How many tickets did you buy ?

I have bought many tickets.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                  Lower MI
                  United States
                  Member #94546
                  July 22, 2010
                  247 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I see..

How many did you buy at the same time to get this winning one you posted a picture of ? 

United States
                    Member #97729
                    September 22, 2010
                    321 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I see..

How many did you buy at the same time to get this winning one you posted a picture of ? 

That particular time I purchased a total three, but they were out three completely different books. That was only half the size of my largest win in Holiday Gifts. I will soon post a few more. At that particular store, I win on average 1 in three. At that store, I have won 12 out of 36 times, and am ahead by $25, after subtracting the cost of the tickets.

I am scanning my three biggest winners of every game right now. I will post as soon as I save the file, it will be a very large file.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2010, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, CarHauler! I love those "WinAll" symbols. Why is the code BSG for $20, I wonder?

United States
                        Member #97729
                        September 22, 2010
                        321 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2010, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, CarHauler! I love those "WinAll" symbols. Why is the code BSG for $20, I wonder?

I am not sure about the codes. Is there a usual code for each dollar amount? I don't know if they are the same for every ticket or amount. Right now I am trying to get paint to rotate the picture by 180 degrees, but it is taking a while. I guess 160 MB is a little bigger than it likes. I wonder if I should try another program. My computer is not acting right. I know that it is old as dirt, but I built it from scratch, at it is pretty good for its age.

United States
                          Member #97729
                          September 22, 2010
                          321 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok here they are: Jack-O-Lantern cash $100, Jingle Jumbo Bucks $50, and Holiday Gifts $40.

Winning Tickets

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I know in PA there is a code for each win amount, like TWY for $20. Not sure about Georgia.

Can't see your pictures, as they are cut off.