Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky Scratch Tickets

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lexington Ky
United States
Member #49635
February 9, 2007
10 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2010, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Has anyone noticed the very low amount of winners on Ky scratch off tickets?.........I have stopped buying them because of this and so have some of my friends who played a lot..even the retailers say they are seeing much less winning tickets.......is it just us ?or have they reduced the winners?

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    Nashville, TN
    United States
    Member #86739
    February 9, 2010
    483 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Has anyone noticed the very low amount of winners on Ky scratch off tickets?.........I have stopped buying them because of this and so have some of my friends who played a lot..even the retailers say they are seeing much less winning tickets.......is it just us ?or have they reduced the winners?

The first time I looked at a group of KY scratch offs I noticed how low the PAYOFFs are, compared to other states. Something like paying $2 for a chance to win $10,000? or $5 to win only $50,000?

It is such a noticeable difference and I just dont touch KY tickets because of it.

as for winners, there are probably fewer winners just like in every other state it seems.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1873 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Seem to be fewer winners in PA. Maybe I've been more unlucky too, but there does seem to be a change. Maybe all states are expeiencing this.